Trusted Contributor

No Foundation Foundation Serum, Bronzer, etc......

This has to be one of the best product lines he has come out with. So, so, SOOOOO natural in both look and feel. I am oily and did not care for the original no foundation foundation, too heavy. But this is fabulous! It truly prevents oily breakthrough - no primer necessary, nor powder on top - I think many will fall in love after trying, it's THAT good! Just thought I'd share.Kiss

Do I hear TSV in the near future?????

Frequent Contributor

Re: No Foundation Foundation Serum, Bronzer, etc......

A TSV would be great. I haven't tried any of these products but would be interested. (I read about them in a magazine insert last time I was at the hair salon. Somehow the insert became detached from the magazine and found its way into my purse. ) A TSV probably is the only way I'd buy from QVC. Otherwise I'd buy elsewhere to save on shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely right Lowry83! TSV's or other 'bundled' items are the only purchases I make here at the Q to justify the s+h cost attached. We must be smart consumers - and some of these offerings just cannot be beat!

Honored Contributor

I would LOVE to have a perricone beauty TSV with the mascara, foundation (with a choice in fair/light, light/medium, medium/dark) blush and lipstick.

Frequent Contributor

I couldn't agree more...these three products are AMAZING! I had texted a friend to tell her how much I love them and she said that I sounded like an infomercial. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I just tried the serum no foundation foundation for the first time today and really like the finish and coverage. I was in a Nordstrom today and had a Perricone rep use some of the skincare products on me and then recommended this product. Nordstrom didn't have it yet, so I went to Sephora and tried it. They had one left on the shelf for sale and I bought it. It lasted all day without needing a touch up. It feels good on my skin and it will be a keeper if my skin does well wearing it. I also tried the blush and lipstick and liked those too.

Respected Contributor

I am also combo skin and shine in the afternoon - My lunch break is at noon and I always have to put on some veil or something to help the shine - I don't seem to start to shine a little until I am off work! So, I would say it is also great for combo skin!

Contributor

I just sat in a 3 hour college football game in Florida at noon and baked in the sun. My makeup still looked flawless and I have naturally oily skin. I have never found a foundation that holds up like this one does!