Super Contributor

I just got an e-mail from Perricone - purchase a mascara and get a free Vitamin C Ester tube. I have been wanting to try the mascara so I went for it since I use the Vitamin C anyway. Also ordered the lipstick - hope I like it.

Super Contributor

Did you purchase this on his website? Does he have makeup? Mascara?

Super Contributor

I did not see the special but I would not like the mascara brush.

Trusted Contributor
On 7/5/2014 mp0324 said:

I just got an e-mail from Perricone - purchase a mascara and get a free Vitamin C Ester tube. I have been wanting to try the mascara so I went for it since I use the Vitamin C anyway. Also ordered the lipstick - hope I like it.

I order all from his website. LOVE the blush! Can anyone explain what results and who should use the Chia serum ?
Many thanks. ( sorry, did not buy mascara. Love the smokey eye by Bobbi B.)

Frequent Contributor

I use the chia serum as an extra layer of moisturizer on top of my treatments and firming moisturizer. I have dry skin and Perricone products were always too drying for me. Ever since I started using the chia serum I have no dryness. I'm not sure if it does anything other then moisturizse. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor
On the main beauty board theres a thread about vit c, what do you like about his over others? Thx.
Super Contributor

I just got his No mascara from Seph. I love it! Stays put, easy to apply and a nice mix of br/bl.

Super Contributor

Can the code be shared?