Valued Contributor

Any one getting the new Perricone neck cream?

They are pushing this pretty hard but even tho the value seems to be there, just don't quite get it. Must just be me. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any one getting the new Perricone neck cream?

Which cream are you asking about?

Super Contributor

I can't afford this but I did get the TSV of Perricone when it showed last. I got it in 4 days ago and have used both everyday.........I do believe I will see less deepness in my lines........so far it appears it has worked better than anything else I have used.......even if it is puffing the face wrinkles that is really what the botox does in a way and not shots and not to worry if the person giving the shot makes a mistake. It is $45 a month and it will be considered as a utility for me until the two years is up.......if it can stave off wrinkles and keep me looking young I will stick with the program and as far as ingredients being bad for us.......well so is everything else we put in our bodies and on our bodies unless its 100% Pure.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather spend the $200 on turtlenecks....

Super Contributor

I am using the TSV Facial Moisturizing Face cream on my neck between my brows and under my eyes. All over my face. So happy it is 4 oz jar.

Respected Contributor

On 7/11/2014 chrystaltree said:

I'd rather spend the $200 on turtlenecks....

LOL. Couldn't agree more. I have been using the Chin Up from SKINN that I got at a great price. It's super moisturizing so my neck does look firmer and far less wrinkled. I just got a great moisturizing/firming cream from ASDM and I think it works as well, but you use it all over your face & neck and a little goes a long way. Great price.

Respected Contributor

Do all the ""P"" products smell like fish??

Super Contributor

No I don't believe so but that fish smell does not bother me at all............it goes away in a few minutes. I was with the new man in my life after I put it on and it was maybe 20 minute and he could not smell it.........and I like the smell, I feel like we are getting the real ingredients.

Super Contributor

I love, love Sub-D. And a little goes a really long way. Lasts forever. And when you use as directed, apply as directed...does its job. Correct application of products is really important and makes all the difference. For me, a keeper.