Contributor

Can I ask for some product advice?

I just turned 30, have SUPER dry skin (as in it's so dry that using a heavy moisturizer plus an oil still leaves me dry), have monthly breakouts around that time of the month, and HUGE pores on my cheeks and chin. What products would work best for me?

New Contributor

Re: Can I ask for some product advice?

NYCGlam, I believe Dr. Perricone Cold Plasma is very hydrating but not greasy, it is a serum. The Chia Serum is very hydrating but not greasy. I use for nighttime the Neuropeptide night cream. All these are very hydrating but not greasy. Also, the Dr. Perricone's Photo Plasma is a wonderful moisturizer with spf for day. The Neuropeptide Facial cream is hydrating and an excellent product. They sink into the skin quickly and do not accentuate your pores. This is what I use because I have the same problem.

Contributor

On 6/25/2014 daystar13 said:

NYCGlam, I believe Dr. Perricone Cold Plasma is very hydrating but not greasy, it is a serum. The Chia Serum is very hydrating but not greasy. I use for nighttime the Neuropeptide night cream. All these are very hydrating but not greasy. Also, the Dr. Perricone's Photo Plasma is a wonderful moisturizer with spf for day. The Neuropeptide Facial cream is hydrating and an excellent product. They sink into the skin quickly and do not accentuate your pores. This is what I use because I have the same problem.

I have a jar of cold plasma upstairs but I only used it a few times. I can't get past the smell! I am going to order the TSV and see how I like it.

New Contributor

That's a great idea NYCGlam! I'm going to order it myself. By the way, do you know the number to the TSV? I threw out my Insider Magazine by mistake. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Why don't you call the Perricone #? You may be able to get more info on product usage and benefits.

Contributor

I spoke to Eileen at Perricone and she was WONDERFUL. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for help with Perricone products.

Super Contributor

I have you tried Erno Laszlo products?

Frequent Contributor

On 6/25/2014 daystar13 said:

Do you love the neuropeptide night cream? I do, much more than I thought I would.