Frequent Contributor

I received the Discovery Kit from QVC. There was a small container of "facial crème" by Perricone. My question, is it supposed to stink? It smells awful and feels sorta sticky when you apply. Is this right or is it bad? I never used his products before. Thanks, Sonnie

Super Contributor
Lol, yes, it's supposed to stink. To me it smells like rotten fish mixed with urine. Give it a try, though, because some people have really good luck with it.
Regular Contributor
On 6/17/2014 krissie622 said: Lol, yes, it's supposed to stink. To me it smells like rotten fish mixed with urine. Give it a try, though, because some people have really good luck with it.

Such a perfect description of the smell of the cream. I know DMAE has a fish-like odor. What's difficult for me to understand is it's the fourth ingredient in Perricone's Neuropeptide Conformer (not the facial cream) and that smells like cake batter, which I much prefer to fish and urine. It was a one-time purchase during a 20% off sale. Smells great, love it, but not the price.

Honored Contributor

I use a LOT of Perricone. Some stink, others do not. I know he doesn't put fragrance in on purpose. The smell is from the ingredients and he won't mask it for a reason I read.

I do find that the stinky fish smell goes away so fast I don't even notice it anymore. I am not sensitive though, some may find it offensive to the point of not being able to use it.

I am TOTALLY addicted to (sorry, have to cut & paste...can't spell this for nothing. Couldn't they have come up w/ a name we could SAY and SPELL? LOL)

both the eye lid serum, the face cream and face serum. They do NOT stink at all and have visible results...esp. the eye lid serum.

Acyl-Glutathion Products