Trusted Contributor

Learned about this while we were in London. PerriconeMD in the UK Is one of it's authorized sellers...

photo d6bf9f6e-e02e-406a-b5b8-1ff2bb075b86_zps31a8ce4d.jpg

I know that Dr. Perricone mentions in his book Forever Young that PerriconeMD was planning to launch a home use micro-current unit. I wonder if CACI is the unit he was referring to in the book, and if it will ever launch in the states.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

Hi Lyn,

Hope you had a great vacation! Would you mind sharing what you enjoyed the most in England? My sister went years ago and loved the cottages and gardens. She hopes to make it there again.

asltw

p.s. I have to say how I appreciate your commitment to beauty products (even on your vacation) and always sharing on the boards.

Trusted Contributor

I hate to be ill-informed but I truly have no earthly clue what this machine does. Did you get any detailed information about it while there, lyn? I am also curious if you had the chance to see any of UK QVC? I had read here that they are very different there, more formal and professional if I remember correctly, and think it would be interesting to see a few minutes of it. Certainly not more than a brief peak as I doubt most would want to spend their time in London doing that.

I haven't asked you yet how your trip was either? Were you in London the whole time? That is a city I really hope to visit as I have heard and read such interesting things about it. And it is certainly filled with tremendous history.

I was watching the History Channel's Miniseries/Documentary on WWI and WWII which started Memorial Day and I couldn't help but feel so overwhelmed when they showed the bombings (referred to as the Blitz, I believe) on London. I always knew it was severe but to experience it through that series really gave one an insight to the horror and savageness they endured. And the amount of UK citizens killed was tragic. You see all these glorious landmarks and historical buildings just decimated.

I've always been a WWII history buff so that show really held my interest. One factual tidbit I learned was that Winston Churchill walked the streets of London every night during the Blitz - they said his doing so was remarkably comforting to the people.

My apologies for sidetracking - I really am intrigued by this little gadget!

Trusted Contributor

Well, it pays to read the fine print, doesn't it? {#emotions_dlg.unsure} I just scrolled up to the pic after posting and sure enough, lyn had shared some information about it below the machine. Intriguing micro-current device~