Trusted Contributor

Perricone MD The Power of Perricone MD 5-pc Collection Auto-Delivery

Does anyone know what will be in the second shipment of the 5-piece collection? I recall the host saying that the OVM would be one of the items, but what else? TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perricone MD The Power of Perricone MD 5-pc Collection Auto-Delivery

ElvisShops - I didn't purchase this collection, but I remember that the presentation stated OVM would be included in the second shipment. QVC's CS may be able to advise you what's included in the last shipment.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

I assumed early on that CS would have that information, but they don't. I may just cancel. If they ship the kit and I don't like the items, I'm just going to send them back. It makes more sense to tell people what they are getting. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Trusted Contributor

You could set your ship date back 2 - 3 weeks. That way once the Q receives it, CS can advise you what's included.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

On 5/31/2014 lyn in MI said: You could set your ship date back 2 - 3 weeks. That way once the Q receives it, CS can advise you what's included.

That might work. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I moved the second shipment to the end of July. When someone gets the second shipment in early to mid July, please post what's in it.

Thanks.