Trusted Contributor

Does Cold Plasma have a slight green tint ?

I ordered the Cold Plasma duo that was offered here a few weeks ago and just received mine yesterday. I have a friend who ordered one off ebay and we were comparing notes last night. My Cold Plasma face cream has a very subtle slightly green tint to it while the one she received is more like an off whitish grayer shade. This is my first time ordering CP so I can't really advise her if her product might be old stock or just not authentic or if mine is the odd ball (which I highly doubt.)

Would anyone who does use the CP Face let me know how they would describe the color of their CP Face cream? It would enable me to at least let her know what it usually looks like, or is suppose to look like, so she can decide what to do.

Thanks so much. I really enjoyed using mine last night. Have wanted to try it for a long time.

Super Contributor

Re: Does Cold Plasma have a slight green tint ?

I've been using it ever since it came out which means I've gone through a LOT of jars and I've never had one that I noticed a greenish tint - they have always been more of a whitish shade. The new chloro-plasma mask is definitely green though!!

Trusted Contributor

Mine have all had a very pale greenish/yellowish tint. If you want to confirm the freshness of your product, call Perricone's CS and give them your batch date. They will get back to you with an EXP date.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

Hi lyn - what a pleasant surprise! Not sure this means you are back back or not but so nice to see your nic regardless. That is exactly how I would describe the face cream in the CP duo I received - a very pale greenish yellowish tint. It is so pale that I can almost understand some not noticing it at all, especially if not looking for any particular hue. I was because my friend/neighbor just got a CP face cream off ebay and she really wanted to be sure she got a genuine product. I am concerned for her now.

I will call Perricone though I think it might be too late for today if they are East Coast based which I believe they are. Darn, the 3 hour difference is a real annoyance sometimes. Usually we are 2 hours but because we don't do daylight savings, it makes us PST for half the year. I am always surprised at how much of a pain that 3rd hour is after being accustomed to just the 2 hrs.

Thanks much, lyn - I'll be in touch.

Trusted Contributor

wackers- We arrived home at 2AM EDT today. I agree with you about the color.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

On 5/29/2014 lyn in MI said: wackers- We arrived home at 2AM EDT today. I agree with you about the color.

Welcome Home!!! I will add you were missed. I can't recall who now started it but it was a thread on what to use after derma rolling. The OP did have Dr S's book but was looking for some guidance on products that would fulfill the ingredients he listed (I know she gave the page number but not something I recall)

The decision by a few, myself included, was to wait for your return and she would then re-post it. Just not the same when you aren't here, my dear.

Hope the trip was great. I'll be in touch later today. Am not sure you received my last, lengthy email yet didn't want to email again and ask during that week before you left. I can imagine how busy you were getting everything ready.

Trusted Contributor

wackers - I emailed you back this morning, but it was a very slow send, so I resent it to you this afternoon.

Thank you for the head's up on the other thread. Hopefully the OP will repost.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007