Super Contributor

Science of Synergy...LOOOOOOVE It!

Just washed my face, did the Dr. D. Firming Facial Pads and applied the product as instructed. Walked into my bathroom looked in the mirror and said OH MY Go...I love this stuff! My face looks glowy and smooth and I noticed firming right away. This is why I love Perricone products...I notice a difference right away. Will not be without this product. Anyone else try it yet..how do you like it Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Science of Synergy...LOOOOOOVE It!

Anyone else love this as much as I do

Trusted Contributor

I am confused. Did you use Dr. Denise firming pads and then Dr. Perricone products,? I use all Dr. Perricone products but did not know he had firming pads> I use Dr. Gross extra strength pads LOVE!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I wish I would have seen immediate results! Been using the Science of Synergy for about two weeks and I am beginning to see some slight changes in my skin so I'll stick with it. I have high hopes for good results, but I know my skin will take a bit of time.

Super Contributor

Yes Dr. D. Firming Pads they are the best for me. Don't know why Dr. Perricone does not make them.

MarthainMD everyone will be different. For some reason I can always see a difference right away for Dr. Perricone products. Really want to try his makeup line coming out.