Trusted Contributor

Perricone MD will soon be launching...

a new product in it's No line. Will it be...
No Blush Blush
No Bronzer Bronzer
No Lipstick Lipstick
No Mascara Mascara
No Primer Primer
Or, ???
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

Re: Perricone MD will soon be launching...

Would love a no mascara mascara. Philosophy used to make a ""lash tint"" many years ago that I liked that was kind of that idea.

Regular Contributor

How exciting. I'd be interested in all of the above!

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of No Foundation Foundation and most of those No's listed above don't interest me (plus I seem to have plenty of all of that, except for mascara). But you never know if one might!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Lyn

I hope he soon launches No Money Money! LOL! The blush and lipstick I am really interested in, and maybe mascara. I love the foundation soooooo much! It is my HG in the make up arsenal.

Honored Contributor

I hope you all were able to take advantage of his Friends and Family sale, 20% off. I was so fortunate to get the VIP Freinds and family, for 25% and I was ablw to get a few items I needed, but usually wait until I have to give the bottles the "q-tip scraping treatment"

Regular Contributor

lyn, you know how much I've enjoyed sharing Perricone product talk with you over the years. You're much more polite and less confrontational about it than I am. That's the joy of being an "old man." I can say with all the confidence in the world, you can count me out on this latest roll-out of products, but thanks for keeping us in the know. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

I don't think I would spend money for invisible foundation, lipstick, blush. If I put it on, I want to see it. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

On 4/21/2014 ElvisShops said:

I don't think I would spend money for invisible foundation, lipstick, blush. If I put it on, I want to see it. Smiley Happy

ElvisShops - You can "see" the No Foundation Foundation. If you put it on half of your face and not the other, most users will notice a definite difference. I like it most in the summer because a) it's lighter than any liquid foundation I've ever used and yet covers nicely, plus b) it has an SPF 30. I use a lighter color foundation in the winter. My experience is with the first version - I haven't tried the "fair" color (yet).

Honored Contributor

I do not like the no foundation foundation at all (sticky and odd colored on me) but I would like a no mascara mascara if it is more like a tint. The whole naming thing is kind of silly though.