Valued Contributor

You all have probably talked this product to death and I bought it way over 8 months ago and finally started to use it and I am in love with it. It is fantastic. One of my grandchildren, no one will fess up, pumped about half the bottle out a few weeks ago and I am still in shock. lol Actually, that was when I realized that for over 50 years of trying to find a good "makeup" I really do have one right now. This product is the absolute first one that I can put on my face and it covers but I don't see it. It doesn't look like makeup but it covers, how great is that? I want it forever and I don't want it to change. Do you all love it like I do or did you have problems with it?

Honored Contributor

Re: No Foundation Foundation

I love it also. My skin looks so natural and it doesn't feel like there is any makeup on my skin at all. Recently I was told by someone sitting next to me (and it came out of the blue) that my skin looked amazing. I find that a bottle lasts longer than I thought. The concealer is the best ever also. Since starting to use over a year ago, the overall appearance of my skin has improved without makeup on.