Trusted Contributor

Not a user of Perricone - the smell of his products does me in. But this kit interests me and I'm willing to give it a try. But want some opinions first. Is this a good deal? Do any of these products have that stinky fish smell? A good starter? Your thoughts? TIA

Contributor

Re: A252418 Power of Perricone

I purchased the kit. The ""fish"" smell (which is believe is in the neuropeptide facial cream) is supposed to disappear after a short while. I am very interested in the Ester C serum for use around my lip lines.

Honored Contributor

I have used Perricone for several years, and love the products I have selected to use. Out of this kit, the only cream I have used is the Neuropeptide facial cream. I haven't bothered with the other items...yet! The facial cream is wonderful. Sometimes I can smell the fishy odor, but most times not. It disapates rapidly. This cream really firms the skin. A tube lasts me over 6 months. Do't use much! I have about 8 sample size tubes of the C cream, and tried it for the first time last week. I like it. But I am addicted to the High Potency Night Repair, and Restorative Corrective Cream for evening.

As much as I adore Perricone products, his dozens of products can be confusing. I have experimented and settled on 6 or so products I use of his all the time. I am such a creature of habit.

I would like to know how the eye cream works!

Trusted Contributor

If it has ever just a hint of fish smell, then it's not for me. It may disappear after a few minutes but I have a sensitive nose and I know that I will continue to smell it.

Trusted Contributor

Gonnab, the neuropeptide facial cream does have a strange odor - not sure if it's 'fishy' or something else, but it takes a while to dissapate - at least on my first use it did. I got this kit to test out some products to use at night. Everything else is nice, but that NFC does have an odor. I'm going to give it a couple more tries to see if I can take it, but I don't want to go to bed stinky every night!

Respected Contributor

I debated on this kit too long. Yesterday it was on waitlist and now it is sold out!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/30/2014 sueinsf said:

I debated on this kit too long. Yesterday it was on waitlist and now it is sold out!

I debated on this also, bummer it is gone