New Contributor

Why doesn't Perricone himself appear on QVC

My question is, all of the other top skincare brands have the person whose name is on the product appear - at least on day their is a TSV, why not Perricone?

Regular Contributor

Re: Why doesn't Perricone himself appear on QVC

I know, right!! I've been asking myself that for years....he's only been on there once out of all the time he's been selling on the Q. I realize he runs a business....but so does Dr. Denese....so does Dr. Anna and other busy people, but they manage to make time to appear now and then. Personally, I won't buy a God blessed thing from Dr. Perricone...if he can't find the time to come on every once in a while to SHOW the customers that he appreciates them, he sure isn't gonna get my money!!!

Honored Contributor

He's too busy appearing on reality tv.

New Contributor

I agree!

New Contributor

Really, that's funny!

Regular Contributor

I doubt he stays busier than Joan Rivers and she's got to be going on eighty darn years old, but she manages to go on the air!!! He should be ashamed of himself.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's because his products haven't worked on his wrinkles.

Occasional Contributor

I also don't recall them showing before and after photos of how his products work. Every other skin care vendor shows actual photos. I guess everyone is supposed to take his word on how great his products are without having to show results. I, for one, won't buy any of his products.
Honored Contributor

Not everyone is comfortable doing what vendors do. Maybe he's among those who aren't and simply thinks a spokes-model makes more sense. They've had him on video discussing his products...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Whether he or any other head of company presents their products is of no real importance. That doesn't make the products automatically horrible. Don Aslet for one never presents his own products either but I've never heard anyone say they wouldn't purchase anything. Women are still flocking to buy BE in spite of Leslie not presenting her line anymore.

To me it says he doesn't want to inconvenience his patients or halt his research when he has someone who can present his products probably even better than he ever could. Dana believes in his products and it's obvious that she is not just there for the money and that says way more to me than having Dr Perricone himself there. He probably has many more irons in the fire than the others also. I use a few of his products and they are by far much better than any other products I've ever tried.

Joan Rivers is very controlling and wants to be front and center because she's a publicity hound which is her choice but then so many complain about her when she's on so it would be better for her to stay home anyway. Dr Denesse and some of the others probably don't see as many patients because she does the presenting plus they are all younger and while I don't know her or the others that present their products in person, I would tend to think they wouldn't trust anyone else to present their products. It doesn't matter - if I want to try a product I will buy it regardless of who is presenting it.