Regular Contributor

What are your HG (Holy Grail-Must Have) Perricone Products?

What are your "HG" (holy grail) "must have" Perricone products? These are mine, force-ranked by priority. If I have to give up one to stay within my skincare budget, I do it according to this list. How do you rate yours?

1) Vitamin C Ester 15 Cream (tubes)

2) Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum (use for marionette lines)

3) Acyl-Glutathione

4) Cold Plasma

5) Intensive Pore Treatment

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I use more Perricone products than these 5, but these are the ones that I won't trade for anything. Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer might become #6 but I haven't used it for six months yet, and at its price, I need to be absolutely sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your HG (Holy Grail-Must Have) Perricone Products?

does that deep crease serum work well? Those 11s between my eyes are horrible!!!

Right now I'm loving the last TSV, the cold plasma and the blue plasma.

Regular Contributor

Wsmom,

It's definitely making a difference to my marionette lines (from outside lips to jaw on both sides). I've had them for many years and I'm surprised that anything non-invasive is making a difference yet it is. (to the vertical upper lip lines also). I don't have the 11s (although I'll trade you issues) but I have to believe it might make a difference!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks DualCoasts. I need to pick up something at Sephora anyway so I'm going to ask for a sample.

Super Contributor

Nice thread. Since diving back into Perricone products I am really liking many of the newer products such as the Blue Plasma Eye, Photo Plasma and Chia Serum. One product I have always loved is the Face Finishing Moisturizer. I really think you can't go wrong with any of the products.

asltw

Super Contributor

My must-haves are: Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel (I've been using this for 15yrs!!) and the new Firmx Peeling Gel (amazing!). I'll have to check out your faves at ulta Smiley Happy Oooops! For some reason I thought this was PTR faves...sorry!
Regular Contributor

On 2/4/2014 ASLTW said:

Nice thread. Since diving back into Perricone products I am really liking many of the newer products such as the Blue Plasma Eye, Photo Plasma and Chia Serum. One product I have always loved is the Face Finishing Moisturizer. I really think you can't go wrong with any of the products.

asltw

SmileI've heard great things about Chia Serum and look forward to trying it.

Frequent Contributor

My can't live without is the Neuropeptide Facial Cream.

My must haves are Advanced Eye Therapy, High Potency Evening Repair, Neuropeptide Eye Contour and High Potency Amine.

I usually have one or two Perricone products on hand that I give a try, but, I'm not that crazy about them so I'm just trying to use them up.

Regular Contributor

This may sound harsh, especially after the amount of money I've spent on Perricone over the years. Thank goodness I've received much in the way of freebies. There's really not a single Perricone product I couldn't live without. My biggest problem is sun damage, and I spend most of my time in FL. Nothing's going to help except sunscreen and a hat, and I can tell you those don't prevent the spots from getting darker.

My favorite product (always has been and always will be) is Neuropeptide Facial Conformer. Is it worth the retail price? No. But it's effective and smells like cake batter rather than dead fish. That's worth a little extra.

I started with Perricone when the term "cosmeceuticals" was rarely heard. He was a pioneer, and I've always considered myself one as well. Based on what I've seen over the past few years with Perricone, I'm seriously shopping elsewhere. Too many latest and greatest while the old stand-bys remain. So many products addressing the same issues. I'm losing confidence in the line. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I've tried other lines along the way. I've learned that there are no miracles out there, and I like products that smell good. I've played with organics over the years, and my skin seems to really respond well to them.

Super Contributor

On 2/4/2014 ProductGuy said:

This may sound harsh, especially after the amount of money I've spent on Perricone over the years. Thank goodness I've received much in the way of freebies. There's really not a single Perricone product I couldn't live without. My biggest problem is sun damage, and I spend most of my time in FL. Nothing's going to help except sunscreen and a hat, and I can tell you those don't prevent the spots from getting darker.

My favorite product (always has been and always will be) is Neuropeptide Facial Conformer. Is it worth the retail price? No. But it's effective and smells like cake batter rather than dead fish. That's worth a little extra.

I started with Perricone when the term "cosmeceuticals" was rarely heard. He was a pioneer, and I've always considered myself one as well. Based on what I've seen over the past few years with Perricone, I'm seriously shopping elsewhere. Too many latest and greatest while the old stand-bys remain. So many products addressing the same issues. I'm losing confidence in the line. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I've tried other lines along the way. I've learned that there are no miracles out there, and I like products that smell good. I've played with organics over the years, and my skin seems to really respond well to them.

Sorry to hear you have lost confidence in the Perricone line Productguy. I guess I like to think Perricone is always trying to improve with new products coming out. I have tried different lines and have always come back to Perricone. If you find a line that is working for you, please share it.

asltw

p.s. I splurged on the facial conformer this past F&F sale, but am trying not to get to attached because of the price. Smiley Wink