Give Gorgeous
13 Members and 9995 Guests Online

Perricone MD

Question about Neuropeptide Facial Cream

Started 1370689268.53 in Perricone MD | Last reply 1375022969.153 by msjani

Dana said the 2.5 oz was a six month supply. For experienced NPC users, is it really possible to use this daily for six months? Will it last that long and does that mean you use it once a day or twice a day? If twice a day, how much would you apply at a time in order to both last 6 months and be effective?

Thanks in advance,

newday

Page 1 of 1
naleiarenee1370693759.5731618 PostsRegistered 7/29/2011OhIo

Hi !

It is applied 1x per day,in the morning.All you need is a pea size amount and ,yes it will last 6 months.

patf1370702498.52814 PostsRegistered 6/20/2006

I have been using this for several years.

As naleiarenee stated it will last 6 months or longer. I use it in the a.m.

Edited to add -

I checked my QVC order list I have been using the Neuopeptide cream since July 2010. I have gone through one of the 2.5 ounce tube and 2 of the 4 ounce jumbo tubes. I still have about 15% left in the tube I currently have.

Last edited on 6/8/2013

Last edited on 6/8/2013

newday1370706333.862 PostsRegistered 10/18/2004

Thanks so much! So you are obviously both very loyal to the product. Can you describe what it is you notice that keeps you using it? (I got the TSV and am trying to decide if it's worth the investment/cost) :-)

Last edited on 6/8/2013

Last edited on 6/8/2013

qvcaddition1370707214.4435648 PostsRegistered 6/30/2007

Use mine AM only and lasted over 6 months.

maestra1370709025.468575 PostsRegistered 3/13/2008

yes, I use daily and have hardly made a serious dent. Try ist under your eye before eye cream (I like Perr. Hypoallergenic-no milia for me). It makes my undereye like glass.

patf1370749072.81814 PostsRegistered 6/20/2006

My main reason for using this is for the firmness. I have noticed several friends my age their jawline looks like it's drooping I can't even get a good pinch of skin on my face. I also like how my skin looks healthy. I have three "can't live without" products and this is one of them.

I can't wait to get my TSV to try the new eye cream.

beautyq1370750027.52499 PostsRegistered 11/10/2012
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

My main reason for using this is for the firmness. I have noticed several friends my age their jawline looks like it's drooping I can't even get a good pinch of skin on my face. I also like how my skin looks healthy. I have three "can't live without" products and this is one of them.

what are your other can't live without products?

patf1370750359.63814 PostsRegistered 6/20/2006
On 6/8/2013 beautyq said:
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

Perricone Neuropeptide Eye Contour and Dr. Denese 76% Peptide Serum.

Last edited on 6/8/2013

Last edited on 6/8/2013

bug1671371004389.12159 PostsRegistered 4/7/2008

Okay, if you use your TSV during the day then what do you use at night? I'm curious since I'm a Perricone newbie and I haven't a clue what to get since there are so many things from which to choose. I do have really sensitive skin (stupid skin!) so I'm thinking of getting the Hypoallergenic line of his. Would that be what I use at night?

TIA!

DualCoasts1371050485.723319 PostsRegistered 6/10/2013
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

Wow. That's impressive (and inspiring!)

I missed this TSV and now I wish I'd paid attention. I bought a travel size of the Neuropeptide Eye Contour ($39 for 0.2 oz) this week cuz my eyes have felt too dry lately and I'm not in love with the other Perricone eye products (except maybe the A-G Eye Serum and even that I'm now on the fence about because it's drying). I like the contour product's feel a lot, but it's too soon to tell.

How is the new NP eye cream supposed to compare to the NP Eye Contour? Did they say? (I'm guessing not. comparing products inside the brand is not something we get much help with). That's why we need each other!

beautyq1371052007.337499 PostsRegistered 11/10/2012
On 6/8/2013 patf said:
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

Last edited on 6/8/2013

Do you mean the new neuropeptide eye cream or the previous neuropeptide eye? Is the Dr. Denese 76% peptide serum that good? Would you mind sharing your regimen?

patf1371081226.24814 PostsRegistered 6/20/2006
On 6/12/2013 beautyq said:
On 6/8/2013 patf said:
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

Last edited on 6/8/2013

Do you mean the new neuropeptide eye cream or the previous neuropeptide eye? Is the Dr. Denese 76% peptide serum that good? Would you mind sharing your regimen?

A.M

Skinn A.M. Cleanser

Face - Perricone Deep Wrinkle Serum - Perricone Formula 15 with three drops of Peter Thomas Roth Neuroliquid (will not repurchase this) - Perricone Neuropeptide Face Cream

Eyes - Isomers Fast Eye Lift Serum - Perricone High Potency Lift - NeoStrata Eye Cream

P.M.

Serious Skin Care Glycolic Cleanser

Face - Dr. Denese Rx 76% Peptide solution Concentrate with three drops of Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM - Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist Night Cream.

Perricone Neuropeptide Eye Contour - Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist eye cream.

2/3 times a week Isomers Eye Peel - Skinn Exfoliate (can't recall exact name) - Lightstim{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

The Dr. Denese 76% Peptide works very well for me especially with the Lightstim

Last edited on 6/12/2013

Last edited on 6/12/2013

patf1371082629.537814 PostsRegistered 6/20/2006
On 6/12/2013 DualCoasts said:
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

I missed this TSV and now I wish I'd paid attention. I bought a travel size of the Neuropeptide Eye Contour ($39 for 0.2 oz) this week cuz my eyes have felt too dry lately and I'm not in love with the other Perricone eye products (except maybe the A-G Eye Serum and even that I'm now on the fence about because it's drying). I like the contour product's feel a lot, but it's too soon to tell.

How is the new NP eye cream supposed to compare to the NP Eye Contour? Did they say? (I'm guessing not. comparing products inside the brand is not something we get much help with). That's why we need each other!

Of course they didn't say {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. This will be my new experiment when it gets here

bug1671371169909.22159 PostsRegistered 4/7/2008
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

Actually the Perricone lady (I can't remember her name right now because I'm old and my memory is completely out to lunch all the time!) said she LIKED the other Perricone eye treatments but she LOVED this new one. She said she told Dr. Perricone that she only LIKED the others and asked him to make one that actually made her WANT to smile again because she'd actually stopped smiling because she was afraid of getting worse eye wrinkles but this new product worked so well she was smiling again.

I have to say I totally agree with her. I've used it for a week and already the lines around my eyes have diminished and you couldn't FIND a more skeptical person than me about skin care actually working. Mostly I use it because it keeps my face hydrated but I NEVER EVER thought it would actually reduce the lines and wrinkles. Seriously!! My 11 is reduced a bit, not a huge amount but it's only been a week on the Neuropeptide Facial Cream and the eye wrinkles are noticably smaller. Can't EVEN believe it, but it's true!

Last edited on 6/13/2013

Last edited on 6/13/2013

patf1371739277.44814 PostsRegistered 6/20/2006
On 6/13/2013 bug167 said:
On 6/8/2013 patf said:

Actually the Perricone lady (I can't remember her name right now because I'm old and my memory is completely out to lunch all the time!) said she LIKED the other Perricone eye treatments but she LOVED this new one. She said she told Dr. Perricone that she only LIKED the others and asked him to make one that actually made her WANT to smile again because she'd actually stopped smiling because she was afraid of getting worse eye wrinkles but this new product worked so well she was smiling again.

I have to say I totally agree with her. I've used it for a week and already the lines around my eyes have diminished and you couldn't FIND a more skeptical person than me about skin care actually working. Mostly I use it because it keeps my face hydrated but I NEVER EVER thought it would actually reduce the lines and wrinkles. Seriously!! My 11 is reduced a bit, not a huge amount but it's only been a week on the Neuropeptide Facial Cream and the eye wrinkles are noticably smaller. Can't EVEN believe it, but it's true!

Last edited on 6/13/2013

Mine is finally being delivered today. Are you using the new eye cream once or twice a day?

bug1671371989194.19159 PostsRegistered 4/7/2008

Well, I was using it twice a day (the whole TSV) but now I just use it once a day in the AM and I bought the Dr. Perricone Hypoallergenic line on Easy Pay Day for $159 because it has excellent reviews and I needed something that would work for me at night. I've been trying everything lately to help with the rosacea on my face as well as the signs of aging. Well, the TSV works a treat! And I've NEVER seen an improvement in my facial skin with ANY product before this. Seriously. Never. I'm impressed.

Nothing has seemed to help the rosacea yet, but we'll see. I couldn't take the medication for rosacea because the low dosage wasn't strong enough but the higher dosage gave me a yeast infection as it is an antibiotic and I just can't tolerate them any longer since I've taken them most of my life. Mostly the stuff out there is to cool your skin and get the red to recede so your capillaries can recede. Some stuff works for a while like Hanskin hydrating masks. These things are amazing. You put it on for 20 minutes and you feel the coolness and hydration for at LEAST 7 hours. I couldn't believe it!!! The First Aid Beauty line also works rather well I think. As does the philosophy Keep the Peace line. I like that one best after the Perricone stuff I'm using now.

patf1372203054.853814 PostsRegistered 6/20/2006
On 6/23/2013 bug167 said:

Well, I was using it twice a day (the whole TSV) but now I just use it once a day in the AM and I bought the Dr. Perricone Hypoallergenic line on Easy Pay Day for $159 because it has excellent reviews and I needed something that would work for me at night. I've been trying everything lately to help with the rosacea on my face as well as the signs of aging. Well, the TSV works a treat! And I've NEVER seen an improvement in my facial skin with ANY product before this. Seriously. Never. I'm impressed.

Nothing has seemed to help the rosacea yet, but we'll see. I couldn't take the medication for rosacea because the low dosage wasn't strong enough but the higher dosage gave me a yeast infection as it is an antibiotic and I just can't tolerate them any longer since I've taken them most of my life. Mostly the stuff out there is to cool your skin and get the red to recede so your capillaries can recede. Some stuff works for a while like Hanskin hydrating masks. These things are amazing. You put it on for 20 minutes and you feel the coolness and hydration for at LEAST 7 hours. I couldn't believe it!!! The First Aid Beauty line also works rather well I think. As does the philosophy Keep the Peace line. I like that one best after the Perricone stuff I'm using now.

I'm glad you are seeing results with the TSV. I don't know much about rosacea so I can't chat about that. I hope you like the Hypoallergenic line.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

DM Tiara1373972589.8072290 PostsRegistered 10/6/2005West Coast

If you can't do any other Perricone product - USE THIS ONE - It's amazing over time. Entire face, entire eyes, including lids, under jawline and neck .... everything. Also if you are older, focus lots of it around your mouth. Use on ENTIRE FACE for sure! (EBAY)

I immediately apply any of a variety of "favorite" brands, anti aging moisturizers on top of the Perricone Peptide Cream. They all work together beautifully, and I credit the Perricone Neuropeptide Facial Cream with completely re-planing my skin... when with age, PORES started to show up under makeup .... AY YI YI .... a few years ago.

TODAY ?? After years of using this incredible skin treatment? NOTHING ...NO PORES .... Plus I use Clarisonic brush, EVERY SHOWER/SHAMPOO .... faithfully. The combination is KEY.

I didn't order the "new" eye cream....because my faithful Neuropeptide facial cream has been treating my eyes for YEARS .....successfully. (I'm in my 60's) THIS product treats the back of my hands, too. I USE ONCE PER DAY - and use probably around "3 peas" at least. I'm generous in my applications ... ebay helps.

Best wishes for a happy "Perricone face" {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Your Neuropeptide Facial "contour" cream is a treatment. It is NOT a moisturizer. ADD a quality, "anti-aging" moisurizer that will keep your dead skin cells PEELED. Any good one, will cause the dead skin to ROLL off your face with your clean fingers or a micro-fibre towel.

DM Tiara

Last edited on 7/16/2013

Last edited on 7/16/2013

Last edited on 7/16/2013

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures, from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellowmen." (St. Francis of Assisi)

DualCoasts1374003405.843319 PostsRegistered 6/10/2013
On 7/16/2013 DM Tiara said:

Best wishes for a happy "Perricone face" {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Your Neuropeptide Facial "contour" cream is a treatment. It is NOT a moisturizer. ADD a quality, "anti-aging" moisurizer that will keep your dead skin cells PEELED. Any good one, will cause the dead skin to ROLL off your face with your clean fingers or a micro-fibre towel.

DM Tiara

Last edited on 7/16/2013

Last edited on 7/16/2013

Do you use any other Perricone products, like cold plasma or Acyl-glutathione? If so, do you put the NP Facial Cream on before or after those other anti-aging treatments? One more question please: I'm using the NP Firming Moisturizer. Does that do double-duty, or should I buy the NP facial cream and add the NP firming moisturizer on top of it? I'm excited about your experience with the facial cream. Using a lot of Perricone products -- but wanting to exchange the NP with some of the other products in the line I think because everything Neuropeptide is so expensive.

Thanks DM Tiara!

Last edited on 7/16/2013

Last edited on 7/16/2013

DualCoasts1374246904.277319 PostsRegistered 6/10/2013

Is Neuropeptide facial cream exclusively QVC? I don't see it on the Perricone web site.

Wsmom1374253080.1631568 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007
On 7/19/2013 DualCoasts said:

Is Neuropeptide facial cream exclusively QVC? I don't see it on the Perricone web site.

To my understanding, yes, it is exclusive to QVC.

DualCoasts1374265476.59319 PostsRegistered 6/10/2013
On 7/19/2013 Wsmom said:
On 7/19/2013 DualCoasts said:

To my understanding, yes, it is exclusive to QVC.

Thanks Wsmom

kal1374381309.8032453 PostsRegistered 8/4/2007

Yes, the 2.5 oz size lasts 6 months, used once per day in the morning. I use it after my HP amine complex. I put it all over my face and it makes my skin look firmer. It is also somewhat moisturizing since it contains rice bran oil.

msjani1375022969.131 PostsRegistered 7/28/2013
On 6/8/2013 naleiarenee said:

Hi !

It is applied 1x per day,in the morning.All you need is a pea size amount and ,yes it will last 6 months.

I guess I have been using too much I use it only 1x a day at night (because of the stink) and it's half gone and its 6 months til the next autoship oh NO

Page 1 of 1