Respected Contributor

We are covered in pollen, everything. Allergies are kicking in. Anyone else have so much pollen you can't see you car?

The good thing about pollen, Spring is here and summer is on its way.Smile

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

No pollen yet. We had snow flurries this morning and it just now hit 30 degrees !

Honored Contributor

No pollen, just frost, but my sinus knows it's out there. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

We've had bad tree pollen for two weeks now but it's the invisible kind. This week should be the onslaught of the dreaded yellow pine pollen that covers everything. Our pollen season runs from March to November, a little something for everyone. I don't know what's worse, six months of winter in Upstate NY or 6 months of pollen in Carolina.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

I live at the beach, our temps went down to 32 last night. We need a few good rains to get rid of all the yellow.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

It's horrible in NC. Even the dog is suffering. We need a day long rain to wash it all away.

Respected Contributor

We have some yellow pollen but it's not too bad this year.

Trusted Contributor
The pollen here is just starting to clear. It rained one day last week and that helped. I forgot what color my car was.
Respected Contributor

It is "supposed" to rain today but you know how those ole weather people don't always get it right, anyway I hope it does. We will then get another round of extreme pollen and will until around mid to late April, depending on the amount of rain we get.

I feel like it is in my clothes, hair AND lungs.Smile

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
No visible pollen yet in southern WV, but it'll be here very soon. My oldest daughter has severe allergy to pollen, and is coaching Track, so as soon as pollen is in the air, she knows it, and then we all know it!