Trusted Contributor

I just saw there is a Columbo, (Peter Falk) marathon on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel.

Valued Contributor

I watch the old Columbo series once in awhile and still I laugh. In one episode someone said (about his car) "do you drive that?" and Columbo says "yes sir, my wife drives the old car" ha ha ha

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 TaxyLady said:

I watch the old Columbo series once in awhile and still I laugh. In one episode someone said (about his car) "do you drive that?" and Columbo says "yes sir, my wife drives the old car" ha ha ha

I remember this.

Honored Contributor

Years ago, when this was televised in reruns, I recorded the entire series. fortunately, I still have a VCR to play all of the tapes on, so had better get watching before it dies.

I loved the episode with Janet Leigh, and the food poisoning show, had to do with some exotic fish, lol. I have been thinking of this series lately, so now I am reminded to watch it.

Honored Contributor

I've been taping and watching Murder She Wrote on the same channel.

I still love it

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Yes, and my DH is having a wonderful Saturday enjoying them in his La-z-boy, LOL!Smile

Honored Contributor

They should sell VCR machines because I'm guessing there are many folks who have tons of VHS tapes. And not enough time to switch all of them them over to the newest whatever(s), etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor
It is also on NetFlix for now! :0)
Honored Contributor
"ROMARY 1", They still sell a VCR Recorder/Player, but! ! The only one's I'vs seen lately are VCR/CD-DVD-Recorder/Players. With these you can record onto a VHS Tape or a CD or DVD and you can also copy from a VHS tape onto a CD/CD-R or a DVD/DVD-R. If a person has a lot of cherished VHS tapes, these mahines will do it all. I have seen both Toshiba and Emerson brands.
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I bought several combo players, but the vhs tape player part only worked for a month, the other is still working, holding my breath.