Super Contributor

Who has their bunny decorations in place?

Easter comes so early this year. Aside from the religious aspect do you have the cute stuff

around your house? I started 2 weeks ago and it looks nice!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who has their bunny decorations in place?

My 86 year old Mom has big colorful eggs sitting around in her lawn,eggs hanging from tree branches and bunnies sitting on her deck railing. We live out in the sticks,quite a fun surprise driving by her place.
Honored Contributor

There is a bunny decor thread in For the Home, which is the place many posters post their seasonal decor, sometimes with pictures. My bunnies have been out and hopping around since early March.

Super Contributor

Yikes - sorry - I only come here on Viewpoints. Glad your bunnies are fine!

Super Contributor

Route 7 don't worry you post whatever you want to here. Sheesh.

We had a major move a couple years ago & downsized a lot of the decor but I still like to have a few things.......& I put them out as soon as I can to enjoy them longer.......

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 jessa said:

Route 7 don't worry you post whatever you want to here. Sheesh.

We had a major move a couple years ago & downsized a lot of the decor but I still like to have a few things.......& I put them out as soon as I can to enjoy them longer.......Smile

I did not tell her where to post, just thought she might be interested in the other thread, sheesh!

Respected Contributor

I HAVE MY BUNNIES, EGG LIGHTS, BASKETS THROUGHOUT OUR FAMILY ROOM. JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

I have an Easter banner hanging out in front of the house, and an Easter wreath on my door. That's about all I'm doing this year. We're going out of town for the holiday, so I skipped Easter decor and went right to my Spring and Summer stuff.

Of course, there is still a tiny patch of snow in the front of my house, lol.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

I don't celebrate the religious holiday, but my decor celebrates spring. Rabbits are a symbol of fertility which represents a new season of growth. I have several around my home which I leave out until it is time to decorate for harvest season.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

So far, I have bunny décor on the center of the dining room table. Three cute ceramic bunnies in a bird cage. I have a note to myself to get my box of decorations out tomorrow and go through them to decorate other areas of our home.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~