Contributor

I bought a box of thin mints today. The box is smaller , and I think the price has gone up , $4. that's 13 cents a cookie. And they don't seem as minty as they used either. Disappointment !

Honored Contributor

I saw an ad somewhere that they would be $5. I don't know what they were before, as I haven't purchased them in eons. I think the last I remember was $2. But I guess everything goes up. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I think the last time I bought some they were $4 a box. The troop barely gets any money from these cookies. They should get more than .40 a box, or whatever the amount is.

Esteemed Contributor
We pre-ordered at $4/box more than a month ago. Now I'm seeing stands everywhere. Wish our girl would hurry up with delivery! Agree that prices are increasing while quantity is decreasing.
Honored Contributor

I love the Do-Si-Do's and they love me.

Paid $4/box...gladly.

Also happy they are much, much smaller.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Respected Contributor

Don't buy them anymore, we wouldn't eat them so they would be a waste.

Respected Contributor

I paid $5 a box the other day.

Honored Contributor
They are $3.50 here. I ordered a couple boxes from a co-workers daughter. They haven't arrived yet.
Honored Contributor

We should just donate. As I've said before, I don't like the idea of unsupervised very young girls sitting/standing out in front of supermarkets and national pharmacies, or anywhere, for that matter. Makes me nervous to see them. They seem too nice (and very naïve) to be doing that (unsupervised). Sorry. Could just be our area. UPDATED: Others are right (I checked with family/friends/neighbors)......I meant private school (not GS) fund raising cookies. Sorry again.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

don't buy them unless the scouts have a table set up out in front of the supermarket. the quality is not the same though. i used to buy 10 boxes of the caramel coconut kind, now i just buy 2.