Esteemed Contributor

Please send get well wishes for Lindsay's Grandma

Hi, my name is Stacy I and am the daughter of Lindsay's Grandma. On February 7th Mom was in the garage and fell resulting in a fractured hip. She hit the ground hard and landed on her right side and as the surgeon said, she got lucky it was a small fracture with two pins holding it together on the inside and two staples on the outside and didn't have to have a hip replacement. I think most of you know Mom suffers with chronic sciatic leg and lower back pain so this accident is really hard on her.

She is in a Therapy Center in Gilbert, AZ and her progress is excellent, however, she probably won't be released until the end of March. Mom won't see your messages but I will pass them on to her and I know your words will mean a lot to her. Thanks in advance.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: Please send get well wishes for Lindsay's Grandma

Oh gosh, thanks for letting us know. All the best to your mom and a speedy and successful full recovery!

Too bad she can't have her computer in the rehab to talk to us.

Take care!!

Honored Contributor

Please take care and get back to us soon!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Lindsay's Grandma

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for letting everyone know about your mom. I hope she recovers quickly and send her my best.

Super Contributor

Thank you for letting us know.

GET WELL SOON. WISHING LINDSAY'S GRANDMA A VERY SPEEDY RECOVERY!

Respected Contributor

Stacy - Thank you for letting us know.

Lindsays Grandma - Sending you lots of good wishes for complete healing and getting back home soon. Take care and work hard at your rehab.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

Okay, I'm going to try this again. My first post didn't even show up. As I was saying, my mom fell and did the same thing in her own kitchen. She ended up with pins in her hip as well. Her recovery went fairly quickly and she really wasn't bothered much with pain after her rehab. Once in a while, it would ache. Anyway, Lindsay's Grandma, get some rest, do what your physical therapist plans for you, and return home better than new.

Super Contributor

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. Take care and come back to visit viewpoints soon. Wishing you the best.

Honored Contributor

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery. Hope you are able to relax while reading some good books and viewing some entertaining movies.