Contributor

How big is your Christmas celebration?

We have a big extended family celebration on Christmas Eve and just our immediate family (6) on Christmas Day. Just curios what others do.
Super Contributor

Re: How big is your Christmas celebration?

Christmas Eve we are going to my son's MIL's house, Christmas Day, I host a buffet about 62 people.
Honored Contributor

BIG? Hardly! My wife/mother-in-law/our many felines and me.
hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

Usually have dinner and gifts here on Christmas Eve every year but having it tonight as one DS and DIL needs to be with his MIL on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. She's alone and my DIL is the only child. There will be 17 here tonight.

Honored Contributor

Christmas Eve Day my husband and I will eat lunch out somewhere easy with my dad. Christmas Eve night, just my husband and me at home.

Christmas Day, my dad, sister and her family will be at our house. There are 8 of us total...

On the 26th, we're going to my husband's family. There will be 9 of us. We usually eat with my husband's family on Christmas Eve, but his nephew lives out of town and can't get here till late on Christmas Day so we're getting together on the 26th instead.

Both of our families are very small now. We've lost a lot of people in the last 10 years.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

We have no family within 1000 miles of us and do not care to travel during the holidays. So there are four of us.

Respected Contributor

Lakk..I would have them bring mom with them..more the merrier
Honored Contributor

Christmas day with immediate family, eight of us.

Respected Contributor

What celebration?

Honored Contributor

No celebration I guess. It's just the husband, the dog, the bird, and me. I cook a dinner. The dog and bird each eat the same stuff they always eat. done and done Smiley Happy