Esteemed Contributor

If You Could Put Something In Your Mouth Right This Second to Enjoy, What Would It Be?

For the past two days I had to be on a special diet in order to take a special G.I. test. I was absolutely starving at one point and, Boink! my brain wanted me to eat 2 pieces of baklava.

I cannot figure how it had to be baklava, but I still have the craving, so must get out this weekend and find some!

What do you crave right now?

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Could Put Something In Your Mouth Right This Second to Enjoy, What Would It Be?

My favorite ice cream......and can only get it for the Christmas holidays.......Schnuck's Peppermint Ice Cream with chunks of peppermint candy in it. Oh my, so delicious. Usually purchase 2 or 3 containers of it every year, that way I have it when I want some......

Respected Contributor

Re: If You Could Put Something In Your Mouth Right This Second to Enjoy, What Would It Be?

Think I will leave this one for brewhaha...

Super Contributor

Magnum Ice Cream Bar with almonds

Respected Contributor

Funniest thread of the week!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

It's in my mouth as we speak.

Respected Contributor

RD, I am sure it is just a coincidence but suddenly I am ready for bed Cool

Respected Contributor

One of the brownies in my kitchen that I have resisted all week. Hmm, they're probably pretty hard by now. So I'll change that to BBQ Fritos. Too bad I don't have those in the kitchen
Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 SmittenKitten said:

It's in my mouth as we speak.

You go girl ! Multi-tasking.

Super Contributor

Thanks to you, I now also would like some baklava. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}