Super Contributor

This forum used to be bustling with activity.

What do you think happened to cause it to change?

Trusted Contributor

Re: This forum used to be bustling with activity.

A combination of taboo subjects being deleted, people getting angry at each other and threads being deleted, and interjecting politics into so many threads that then get deleted.

It's frustrating to try to carry on an interesting "discussion" with others only to have it turn sour and get deleted. Makes one think twice about even getting involved.

Super Contributor

OP registered about a month ago, has it changed a lot since then?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

I can't say. My habits haven't changed much. Most of the time I get to spend here, is in the evenings....pacific coast time, but there were always east coast night owls, as well as posters from the central and western sections of the country posting regularly at this time....

I do have to say, that I've commented on this before, and gotten negative feedback.....sort of like..."let's just shoot the messenger".

Super Contributor

On 9/30/2014 voyager1980 said:

OP registered about a month ago, has it changed a lot since then?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I have been here since 2004. I dare say you also know what went on before 9/14/2013.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps comments like this?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

I responded on a thread about ants because I like to watch insects ----it's gone---- silly but what? I give up
Super Contributor

On 9/30/2014 madzonie said:

A combination of taboo subjects being deleted, people getting angry at each other and threads being deleted, and interjecting politics into so many threads that then get deleted.

It's frustrating to try to carry on an interesting "discussion" with others only to have it turn sour and get deleted. Makes one think twice about even getting involved.

I've been posting about a year & I think all those things have been happening since I started posting.Was it different before that?

Super Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

Touche.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

Why?Has it changed in a month? Maybe your comment is part of the problem?{#emotions_dlg.blink}