Super Contributor

Is there something wrong with the Q site or is it just me?

When I click on "Items recently on air" all I get is "we're sorry, everything has sold out"

Then I can click on QVC Plus for what's on air now and I get a product but I can't go anywhere from there.

Anybody else?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there something wrong with the Q site or is it just me?

Hey LG...I get the same msg on ""recently aired"".

Where is the link for QVC Plus? I didn't see it on the home page.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

N/M.....I found it....it's a button on the "recently aired" page. I get the same messge, LG.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Hey Later......I just tried to see about something I thought was supposed to be shown today, went to the "items recently on air", and got the same message. Did you let them know about this.......??????

Honored Contributor

I got that message yesterday, and there was something I might have purchased, if I could have found it again.

Their loss!

Respected Contributor

I'm having all sorts of problems with the website today.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I just tried it. Everything's sold out! Business must be booming!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 RoughDraft said:

I just tried it. Everything's sold out! Business must be booming!

RIGHT.........lol

Wonder if we will be advised they have gone out of business?????? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I was just coming on here to ask if anyone else was having the same problem....like RoughDraft....I thought there must have been a heck of a big sale while I was on the phone with my sil....lol.....

I use to be able to say that the Q website is the only one I have trouble with...but now I have to say that I went to HSN ...twice....to see my bill and nothing would open...and I mean nothing...I tried clicking on all those things along the bottom and none worked....first time I had any problem with them...

I will try tomorrow if the problem continues I will have to call them....can't pay my bill if they won't let it open...

Honored Contributor

Just checked out ""items recently on air""...and all of them are sold out again!

They must be having some fabulous sales! What did I miss? Please don't tell me they offered free shipping...like all the other internet websites.