Super Contributor

I am turning into a Paul McCartney concert freak.....LOL

So we saw him last month at Dodger Stadium for the 4th time. Then my husband said let's see where he is playing next and we went to see him last night in San Diego. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Just now hubby said, I am willing to fly and see him again.....LOL.....but we are going to be on baby watch soon for our new Granddaughter and can't.

POOD.....I am following in your footsteps Smiley Happy

Anyone else see him last night??

Respected Contributor

Re: I am turning into a Paul McCartney concert freak.....LOL

Where's pood? She sure loves him too. Haven't seen her in a while.

Esteemed Contributor

Well keep going as long as you can. The last concert I was at was the Goo Goo Dolls 3 years ago.

I DREAM of seeing Paul (and Bon Jovi!) and never have and probably wont. They don't come anyway near here and my backs too shot to travel hours away, wait in line, and climb into the nose bleeds to sit.

A relative of mine saw Paul a few years ago and called me on the phone from the concert to listen and I cried, yes cried. I am a Beatles fan since they appeared on Ed Sullivan and own every piece of music they ever made.

So enjoy your concerts! You are lucky!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Have loved Paul for decades!!! Good for you!!

Respected Contributor

I would have loved to have gone but by the time I knew about it tickets were sold out. Petco Park is a great venue too. How cool you were able to see him more than once.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I have never been to a concert but I have loved him for many years!

He is amazing!

I mostly just watch him on youtube.

Trusted Contributor

I last saw him 7/10/10 in San Francisco, a wonderful show - he hasn't come back to Portland yet. If he does, I will see him again!

Regular Contributor

You have excellent taste Bella and Bailey!

No one gives a better concert than my Paul...He has as much (if not more) fun than we do, I think!

I'm heading to Greensboro Oct.30th for my 19th concert, and 17th sound check.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

If you want to see me meeting Paul on stage in 2011 go to youtube and search gallag5150-I'm the one with the flowers and "47" sign.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 pood said:

You have excellent taste Bella and Bailey!

No one gives a better concert than my Paul...He has as much (if not more) fun than we do, I think!

I'm heading to Greensboro Oct.30th for my 19th concert, and 17th sound check.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

If you want to see me meeting Paul on stage in 2011 go to youtube and search gallag5150-I'm the one with the flowers and "47" sign.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi pood! I just looked at the video - you must have been THRILLED to meet and get a kiss from Sir Paul. What a great keepsake to have - the video I mean....I'm sure you washed your face by now. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Sounds like you and your DH are a band on the run.