Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Labor Day Weekend to All

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy and SAFE Labor Day weekend to all.

May you be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your parents and loved ones come back with happy results.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. Bless the leaders who keep our country strong with wisdom and courage.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety. Thank a member of the armed forces for their service, and keep in mind those who gave their lives for our glorious country. May they never be forgotten.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents and your children be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Our sweetolivia is on vacation but she sends her usual prayers and good thoughts to those in need.

I'd also like to send prayers to Joan Rivers for a complete recovery. Hopefully the doctors feel that she needs some time to heal so they put her into a medically induced coma. I pray she heals and gets well soon.

I realize that my prayer threads are getting longer each week, but it seems that there's more to pray for as time goes by. Hugs to you all xox

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Labor Day Weekend to All

Healing Prayers For Joan...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom. Hoping more of humanity come to their senses
Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and wishing all a peaceful Shabbat. hoping that rational heads prevail and guide us through these troubling times. May those who encourage hatred, racism, sexism and ignorance find their words falling on deaf ears.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom! Wishing everyone a happy and safe Labor Day weekend, and a full recovery for Joan. Sending healing thoughts her way. And as always, a wish for peace and harmony to prevail over our planet.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy the holiday weekend!!!

Honored Contributor

Shabott Shalom, and healing prayers to Joan for a speedy recovery, I know there are a lot of haters out there but please in this case send her your good wishes for a speedy recovery

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hoping for peace on the planet and prayling for joan's speedy recovery.

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Have a glorious Labor Day weekend to all. Praying for a full recovery for Joan. They don't know how long she was oxygen deprived, so it's a waiting game. Peace on earth, and no more hatred.
Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos. Wishing all a happy Labor Day weekend. Healing prayers to Joan.