Super Contributor

Married at first Sight 7/29/2014

Tonight's episode the three married couples come home from their honeymoons and must decide on living arrangements. Anyone else following this show?
Honored Contributor

Re: Married at first Sight 7/29/2014

I'm watching, gazelle, but I'll watch this episode tomorrow.
Regular Contributor

I'm watching too.

Trusted Contributor

I watched. Thought it was interesting how now Jamie wants to make sure Doug likes her and she's getting butterflies being around him.

I don't know about Vaugn and his woman. Vaughn seems rather moody and demanding.

The last couple is cute, but it looks like their crazy schedules are going to get the best of them.

It is a very interesting show and I look forward to it each week.

Frequent Contributor

I love this show. I am so rooting for Jamie and Doug. For some reason I think these are the two most likely to stay together. I love how Jamie is warming up to Doug and I love the fact that he is just letting her take her time. Good guy!

Vaughn and Monet - these two are the least likely to stay IMO. They seem like oil and water lots of times. He is very regimented and she is a free spirit. I like them both but they seem at odds with each other.

I am having a brain freeze on the young couple's names but I think they are so cute together. I loved watching them pick out their apartment but I am amazed and how expensive these places are in NY. I've that prices are through the roof but one of the apts. was $3,000 a month!! I wish them well - they are sweet together.

Can't wait until next week.

Super Contributor

On 7/30/2014 wagnerdancer said:

I love this show. I am so rooting for Jamie and Doug. For some reason I think these are the two most likely to stay together. I love how Jamie is warming up to Doug and I love the fact that he is just letting her take her time. Good guy!

Vaughn and Monet - these two are the least likely to stay IMO. They seem like oil and water lots of times. He is very regimented and she is a free spirit. I like them both but they seem at odds with each other.

I am having a brain freeze on the young couple's names but I think they are so cute together. I loved watching them pick out their apartment but I am amazed and how expensive these places are in NY. I've that prices are through the roof but one of the apts. was $3,000 a month!! I wish them well - they are sweet together.

Can't wait until next week.

I think Jamie and Doug have the best chance. They are falling in love naturally. They mirror one another beautifully... each person has what the other wants... or is lacking.. and together each will become stronger better people for having the other person to want to do better for. At first I was, like Jamie, also not physically attracted to Doug... but.. his sweet personality just grows on you and he now looks physically more attractive than my first impression. I would choose Doug myself over all of the candidates now that I have seen the others.

Respected Contributor

It seems like Vaughn is moody but they both seem like they aren't listening to the other, or not responding with concern for the other. Too much "I" and "me" going on.

Honored Contributor

Apparently Doug's mom has an issue with Jaimie that will be in the next episode. From what we are seeing, it looks like Vaughn is very difficult to get along with.
Honored Contributor

I am watching...really find it very interesting. I too am pulling for Jaime and Doug, strange how quickly Jaime is falling for Doug after such a disastrous start. He is very patient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

When the show first showed each person's home, it was obvious that Vaughn is rigid in how he likes things. Every thing was minimal and placed exactly so. I saw that and thought "uh oh". It takes time to learn to live with someone like that, not impossible, but it does take a lot of patience and effort.