Occasional Contributor

Which Jung Archetype Best Describes You?

A fun quiz to take-

http://www.playbuzz.com/benjaminbirely10/which-jung-archetype-best-describes-you

I am-

You're the child! Jung also referred to this main archetype as "the Innocent". He believed that we all posses it, but some manifest the archetype more strongly than others! As the child, you're full of faith and optimism. Some may say you see the world through rose colored glasses or that you're living in a fantasy, but you really just see the good in all things. You're very close to your mother and you have a strong desire to prove yourself by doing things "the right way". Beware of being too naive and sheltered. Use your optimism and imagination to help others see the good in the world!

Super Contributor

Re: Which Jung Archetype Best Describes You?

You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

Honored Contributor

The Sage.

Respected Contributor

No offense but those ""quizzes"" are put together by advertisers and they're data mining every person who clicks on them. I had a long thread about this with articles alerting people to the fake ""quizzes."" Only thing they tell you about yourself is you're somebody who clicks links and answers marketing surveys.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I am also The Child. Did anyone notice the typo on about the third question? Loosing instead of losing, LOL. Wink

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

On 7/22/2014 newziesuzie said:

No offense but those "quizzes" are put together by advertisers and they're data mining every person who clicks on them. I had a long thread about this with articles alerting people to the fake "quizzes." Only thing they tell you about yourself is you're somebody who clicks links and answers marketing surveys.Smiley Happy

But they really didn't ask you to reveal anything even remotely personal about yourself. Some quizzes asked pointed questions, but these were more philosophical, IMO. Anyway, it was a fun quiz.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Here: "#### BEWARE "Fun Quizzes" are Data Mining and Collecting, Personal Information ####

Warning: the quizzes we've been taking are more than entertainment. We know they don't tell us anything really because they're written by office staff or advertising copy writers. The bad thing is . . . "

http://community.qvc.com/forums/viewpoints/topic/452250/beware-fun-quizzes-are-data-mining-and-colle...

Super Contributor

We get it.

Respected Contributor

On 7/22/2014 Cakers1 said:

We get it.

??? I was hoping to help. Sorry.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

The Caregiver

You're the caregiver! Jung identified this archetype in many goddesses and female role models throughout history. You're the mother figure: the selfless caregiver and helper. Everyone comes to you for advice. You truly love others as yourself and your greatest fear is selfishness and ingratitude. You manifest compassion and generosity. A Jungian psychologist would tell you to be careful not to be taken advantage of and never let yourself play the martyr.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."