Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county.....7/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

good evening ladies and happy monday! hope everyone had a great day and a great start to the week. the orange county crazies, oops i mean ladies, are up tonight. LOL who is around watching? we will see the end of the BIG FIGHT that built up last week......or is it ever the end? i think i preferred seeing tamra fighting with gretchen to this! also on tonight is the finale of ladies of london (which i really liked.....hoping it gets a 2nd season). lizzie rovsek ad juliet angus are on watch what happens live tonight.

last weeks rhooc had 1.72 million viewers. it has generally been slightly above that or slightly below that all season long. they are only doing 17 regular episodes of rhooc. last season they did 18 and the season before that they did 20!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 14

"Fully Loaded"

<h3>Lizzie's dinner drama continues, while Tamra receives shocking news from her son Ryan.</h3>
Ep 14: Fully Loaded

Lizzie's dinner party continues where tensions between Shannon and Heather reach a boiling point, leaving the ladies to pick sides. Later, Vicki and Briana see a therapist to face the "Brooks issue" once and for all. Meanwhile, Tamra is shocked when Ryan gives his two week notice from the gym, but is blindsided during a family dinner where Ryan and his new girlfriend, Sarah, drop a bomb that leaves Tamra in tears.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....7/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

tamra really looks like she has a death grip on shannon!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....7/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

oh nooooooo.....they are going to plan a girls trip?!

i dont know what restaurant brooks and vicki are at, but i love it.....looks so relaxing and lovely beach view.

Super Contributor

It appears you are posting to yourself.

Honored Contributor

its okay ivana.....now i am not. LOL

Super Contributor

I'm here with you sunshine, Ivana should go take a flying leap off one of her ex's towers. I recorded it, watching last couple minutes but need to watch it later. Going to watch Ladies of London. I love those British gals.

Honored Contributor

LOL jules thanks for joining me! you know me.....i just throw my comments out there and wait for others to join me on these threads. i am live watching so i just throw out the comments.

tamra has a meltdown.....ryan breaks some news to her. first he denies it and then they are planning a full blown wedding! ryan is going to be an instant dad!

Honored Contributor

ladies of london......another party that wont end well. there is a theme tonight on bravo.

Super Contributor

Seems like Ryan could have used that robot baby more than Tamra and Eddie!

Honored Contributor

true dat!