Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new jersey.....7/20/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies....hope everyone is having a great sunday so far! is anyone around watching or going to watch the real housewives of new jersey tonight? it will be followed by game of crowns. teresa got bumped off of watch what happens live so kathy wakile, rosie, and vanassa sebastian are now scheduled to be on. looks like teresa is now in trouble with andy also as well as the feds. Wink

last weeks premiere episode had 2.14 million viewers.....the lowest season premiere ever for rhonj! maybe a combination of the entire giudice problems and the loss of carolyn/jacqueline and the manzo family has hurt the show?

it is christmas in july tonight.....jersey style! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

SEASON 6, EPISODE 2

"O, Christmas Tre"

<h3>Teresa's legal woes hang heavy over her family's head as she struggles to keep things normal for her girls.</h3>
Ep 2: O, Christmas Tre

Melissa tries to keep Christmas traditions alive, despite living in a rental home, while Dina feels more alone than ever as her daughter applies for college. Amber becomes consumed with home safety, while Teresa A decides it’s time for her son to join the family empire. Teresa G legal woes hang heavy over her family’s head as she struggles to keep things normal for her girls.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....7/20/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Over the twins, they are like a parody of themselves. And Dina we get it your Zen!
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....7/20/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I cringed when the Gorga children were putting down the rental home. What is wrong with that family?

Trusted Contributor

On 7/20/2014 SydneyH said:

I cringed when the Gorga children were putting down the rental home. What is wrong with that family?

Probably just repeating what they hear their parents say. Melissa did say they were "shacking it up" while they were living in the rental. What gets me is every time someone says "I feel so bad for what Theresa and Joe are going through" -- as if they had nothing to do with the legal trouble they're in. It just makes me shake my head in wonderment. If you spend years lying and cheating and committing fraud, you're going to pay the price when you get caught.
Honored Contributor

oh kathy.....you got a great gift for teresa! LOL....an english dictionary!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

On 7/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

oh kathy.....you got a great gift for teresa! LOL....an english dictionary!

That was cute. I miss them .
Honored Contributor

well, for a change we see a relatively normal giudice christmas.....nothing too over the top.....except for that "dog house".

Frequent Contributor

On 7/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

well, for a change we see a relatively normal giudice christmas.....nothing too over the top.....except for that "dog house".

What is the dogs name.?
Honored Contributor

joe says ""i wish we didnt have these LITTLE issues?""

Super Contributor

On 7/20/2014 SydneyH said: