Esteemed Contributor

Im watching the Christmas showing and I just saw Grumpy Cat live on QVC. Hahaa shes laying there and has a Q ID card hanging on her. I love Grumpy cat.

I happen to know they have a stuffed Grumpy Cat with stickers/w sayings on them etc. on Q. I actually preordered one the other week for my husband (the ultimate cat lover).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I missed it on QVC, but have seen her on that cereal ad. Who can look at that cat without smiling? Not me!

Image result for grumpy cat

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

They are showing her again!

They are going to sell a stuffed grumpy cat?

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry I missed her! Just discovered she and other internet kitties have a bunch of videos on the Friskies youtube channel - have you seen Oskar the blind cat? There is a video of him playing as a kitten and it is so touching.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes they are showing her off and on all day and I think shes going to be on tonight and various times on the weekend to promote the stuffed Grumpy above. Q employees are lined up to take pics with her. (They have her sleeping in a little bed, no one is disturbing her, they are just posing for pics).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I saw that. She was snoozing away and people were careful not to disturb her.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

She's the cutest little cat! I adore her.

Honored Contributor

Gund stuffed animal company also sells Grumpy Cat.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Love Grumpy Cat!

Does anybody remember the real life Q Dog who was an official host about 14 years ago? He was listed under QVC hosts and when he reached a certain age he had to retire. But he died a few years later.

I just don't remember his name anymore.