Esteemed Contributor

View this feature film three weeks ago and enjoyed the acting and how it was presented. One person and his quirky ways helped to turn the tide of war so that we here today can enjoy our liberties, freedoms, privileges, and rights.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

Re: Movie ""The Imitation Game""

I plan to see this and a couple of others (Unbroken, The Theory of Everything) when the holiday madness dies down. I love historical dramas and the stars of these flicks. Although I am quite familiar with the Enigma story, I wasn't aware of the personal side of Alan Turing's life.

Too bad Benedict Cumberbatch and Eddie Redmayne both did such wonderful portrayals of real people in the same Oscar qualification period. I'm pretty sure they will both be nominated for Best Actor.

Esteemed Contributor

Linders Back - The actors do very well. There were British subjects in the viewing audience who felt some pride in the story in the way it was portrayed.

So many will not even know a thing about this film as they are so pre-occupied with other distractions yet it was such an important part of the free worlds history.

Esteemed Contributor

Wanted to mention that an Eniac(sp) is on view over in the Smithsonian in Washington D.C.

Esteemed Contributor

want to see this movie but the closest theater is a hour away. I am still hoping it will come to one of our two local theaters but out here in the boonies I am sure it is way to ""cerebral "" for the viewing audience in this area.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2015 KathyPet said: want to see this movie but the closest theater is a hour away. I am still hoping it will come to one of our two local theaters but out here in the boonies I am sure it is way to "cerebral " for the viewing audience in this area.
Hope you get it soon!! Such an excellent film - honestly, I didn't think any of it was over my head. Was not dry at all - some parts actually quite humorous. Well worth all the great reviews.
Esteemed Contributor

For MoJOVoy

Honored Contributor

Am trying to talk DH into going to see this.....so far, he only wants to watch sports....
Respected Contributor

Just heard a glowing review and want to see...might wait to see it at home
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Blue Ray but it's not available until the 31st of this month - Amazon.