Honored Contributor

Be still my heart! I was going to see this today, but couldn't get my @#$ in gear. Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow (Sunday) or during the day on Monday.

Anyone want to see it...or has seen it?

Frequent Contributor

Re: John Wick! Keanu Reeves!

Keanu Reeves is one of my secret passions! Since ""Speed"" I have been in love.

Respected Contributor

All I needed to see was the trailer for yet another movie/TV depicting animal abuse and calling it ""entertainment.""

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor

I heard what the premise was and won't be seeing the movie. I couldn't stand the puppy being killed. Too bad! I still love Keanu.

Honored Contributor

I saw the movie today. My daughter saw it and said she knew I'd love it. I did see it and I did love it!

I can't stand seeing animals hurt, but I knew it was coming. I closed my eyes and plugged up my ears. However, I can see why the audience needed to see and hear it. You have a man who is out for total, unbelievable revenge and to just be like, "My doggie died", wouldn't have made the movie believable.

I'd read the background on the movie and saw the documentary with the men (who are Mr. Reeves' stunt doubles in most of his movies). They wrote/directed and (while Mr. Reeves did most of the stunts, they assisted and directed them).

They talked about what an amazing athlete he is and how easily he fell into doing the stunts.

This movie is one of the most action packed movies I've seen (I'm an action junk,ie).

I highly recommend it. Just put your ears in or go get popcorn, it only lasts maybe 1 minute of the scene (I don't know physically what they showed).

The rest of the movie is way, way worth it.