Respected Contributor
Not bad.....makes you think.
Honored Contributor

I definitely want to see this, but the schedule wouldn't allow it until maybe Wednesday.

Valued Contributor

Give us an idea of what the movie is about - it is racial issues, or what?

Super Contributor
On 7/26/2014 RINGER said:

Give us an idea of what the movie is about - it is racial issues, or what?

"An evangelist finds himself framed for murder and on the run after he refuses to back a senator's proposition calling for sweeping religious reform."

Trusted Contributor

When I saw the trailer for this I thought it looked like it might be a good movie, but the Dallas paper gave it an "F" rating. Don't remember what was said about it and why it was rated so low.

Honored Contributor

I went to see this last week. Honestly, I was disappointed. I am a Bible believing Christian a conservative, and a Constitutionalist. Hmm, did I forget any adjectives there? LOL
I believe the first amendment to the Constitution provides anyone and everyone the ability to freely practice their own religion, their own way, regardless if I agree with them or not. It also does not force anyone to participate in any religious practice if they are not inclined. That said, I felt strongly about seeing the movie. Unfortunately, I felt it was very poorly done. There were parts in it that made no sense to me and sometimes the movie just didn't flow well.

Valued Contributor

Love your Adjectives LOL