Honored Contributor

Annette O'Toole, was in a show the other day

I will never forget the movie "Jewels" she was in. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen. Loved the story and she was so good in it.

I also remember "Scruples" from 1980 that Lyndsay Wagner was in, that was good too.

"The Other Side of Midnight" was another from way back that I saw too that had a good story too. Wish they'd bring back more mini-series to t.v.

I think that's why Downton Abbey does so well too. We love shows where we get to know the people in them and their stories.

I sure would like that. Do you have any movies you'd love to see again, or mini-series??

Super Contributor

Re: Annette O'Toole, was in a show the other day

I loved the miniseries The Winds Of War. I had forgotten about Annette O'Toole. I liked her.
Honored Contributor

Those are some great novels you mentioned.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't she in the one where she kidnaps the attorney that prosecuted her brother? I believe her husband played the attorney.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I just Googled her and she was. She starred opposite Michael McKean. I think they did a ""Law and Order"" together.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

She's been around a while, and I always liked her. Her husband played "Lenny" on Laverne and Shirley. He won the last Celebrity Jeopardy!, and lol he identified her as the one screaming and rooting him on in the audience (he won, BTW).

What worries you masters you.