Trusted Contributor

WOW-Johnny Depp & Amber Heard engaged!

I didn't think he'd ever marry - guess Vanessa, being French, never cared about marriage, even w/2 kids? But Amber does? I hope they're happy together.

Super Contributor

Re: WOW-Johnny Depp & Amber Heard engaged!

He's 23 years her senior and always said he never married Vanessa because he claimed marriage was ""just a piece of paper"" well evidentially he's changed his tune. He was still with Vanessa when he became involved with Amber. Amber is admittedly bi-s-xual. Hope it lasts. I've seen a recent pic of them together and he isn't looking so good at 50.

Trusted Contributor

I disagree, he looks FINE. His hair is bleached for INTO THE WOODS, but other than that, think he looks as gorgeous as ever (I prefer w/o beard & his hair dark). Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are engaged

Super Contributor

Hard to believe he's 50. I think he looks good. Seems like he and Paradis just broke up to me, boy, time flies. Maybe Vanessa didn't care about marriage, but Amber does...who knows.
Respected Contributor

I thought he looked pretty good on the award show last Sunday. At least he shaved and I figured the hair color was for a movie.

Contributor

Johnny's hair is bleached for Mortdecai, which he is currently filming.

Super Contributor

I don't care what color Johnny's hair is....he's such a doll! Love his acting too.

Super Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Opurrra said:

He's 23 years her senior and always said he never married Vanessa because he claimed marriage was "just a piece of paper" {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}well evidentially he's changed his tune. He was still with Vanessa when he became involved with Amber. Amber is admittedly bi-s-xual. Hope it lasts.

Right. Sure, it'll last. {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Honored Contributor

I heard she was a lesbian. I guess she's more like Anne Heche.

Honored Contributor

""Engagements"" can last years. I'm betting they never marry unless she's very high pressure. And what's with the hat with the hole eaten out of it?