Trusted Contributor

QVC Model in the Gerber's Commercial?

I've viewed the new Gerber Good Start Soothe TV commercial and the "mother" looks very much like the QVC model, Angela. I've Googled it to no avail. Anyone else know? Just curious.

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Model in the Gerber's Commercial?

The commercial is on You Tube. You can go view it.

The woman in the commercial is definitely NOT Angela the QVC model.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/18/2014 imaclotheshog said:

The commercial is on You Tube. You can go view it.

The woman in the commercial is definitely NOT Angela the QVC model.

Do you know for certain that the model is not Angela or is this your opinion?

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

This lady is very wholesome looking, unlike Angela. Model Angela would be great in a Dracula movie.
Super Contributor

JMO - but this actress doesn't really look like Angela. She's pretty, but seems to be carrying a bit more weight than Angela.

Regular Contributor

Geez seaside shopper...you asked a question and she answered what she obviously thought was her opinion. Whether you intended to or not, your response was quite snippy! If you want to know for ABSOLUTE certain if it's her then why don't you ask Angela herself? She's on facebook. If you are just asking for other people's thoughts, then take them for what they are worth. Your response " Do you know for certain or is this your opinion" sounds indignant!! And in MY OPINION, it is clearly not her!! And NO, I don't know for certain.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/18/2014 Colonel Meow said:

JMO - but this actress doesn't really look like Angela. She's pretty, but seems to be carrying a bit more weight than Angela.

I'm thinking that the model is Angela photoshopped to look a bit heavier after having the baby, and w/o much makeup...

Trusted Contributor

I don't see it. To me, the woman in the commercial is younger and heavier. They just don't look alike to me - different nose, facial expression, etc.
Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 seaside shopper said:
On 9/18/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I'm thinking that the model is Angela photoshopped to look a bit heavier after having the baby, and w/o much makeup...

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Why would Gerber spend the money to photoshop an actress to look worse? There are plenty of actresses who would fit the bill without needing the expense of photoshop.