Contributor

I need some Christmas gift suggestions I would like to get a family gift for a family that include a Mom and 3 daughters what are 13, 10 and 8....Thank you!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Family Suggestion

......tell us something about the family. What do they do for fun? Do they live in the city/burbs/country? Do they cook? Craft? Also what is your budget?

Trusted Contributor

Not knowing what the budget is,etc., with the ages of the girls, what about a large gift basket with items for mani/pedis.........a number of different polishes, hand and foot creams, nail stencils, etc. Without knowing the family, the ages that you gave sound like something that mom could do with her daughters.

Honored Contributor

movie tickets

an "experience" outing like ice skating, painting pottery, bowling, sporting event, Nutcracker, concert, etc.

a "tea party" set or cocoas from around the world-

Coffee and Cocoa Holiday Collection Gift Basket - Item No: 309

a basket of baking items so they can bake cookies/breads together

craft kits

Valued Contributor

Baskets are always great, you could do a dvd and snacks for watching, love the mani/pedi all girls love them. Thinks of what girls like to share with their mothers.

Trusted Contributor

Lola, I don't know if RU likes your idea, but I do!

Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 susan kay said:

Lola, I don't know if RU likes your idea, but I do!

Lola, your idea is awesome! Love it!

Honored Contributor

We love to gift a box of Mrs. Prindibles Apples. As long as you know there are no food allergies, that makes a nice gift or part of a gift.

Gift card to the local cinema for a couple of movies and enough added on for snacks.

Tickets to the nearest amusement park for the next season (if they live where the parks close down for the winter).

And not to be too nosy, but if the family is of very limited means, perhaps you could give the mom as large a gift card as you could afford to for someplace like Walmart or Target, and let her choose gifts for the girls, and let them be from her. I don't want to just assume that she is not financially stable, but if she isn't, this gives her the gift of being able to give to her daughters exactly what they would like.

Super Contributor

All are really good ideas! Or maybe treat them all to a trip to the salon. Cut and styles. That would be really fun. If you get any DVD's, don't forget the popcorn and the Berkshire Fluffy Throws!
Contributor

Thank you for the great suggestions!!!!!