Super Contributor

I just tried going to Mally's website and its gone. Is anyone else having issues or is it just me.

tia

Honored Contributor

I posted a comment from her Facebook page on another thread about this. They're working on the Mallybeauty.com website so they're diverting all the traffic to Facebook temporarily.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

This is what I saw on her Facebook page:

~~~~~~

[name omitted] February 21 at 10:17 am: "I'm trying to access the Mally Beauty website to check my order status but keep being redirected to this page. Yesterday the website was totally unresponsive but today I keep being redirected here. Is there another way to check my order status? Thank you!"

Mally Beauty
February 21 at 3:40pm
"Hi Miss Micah, we have temporarily taken our site down for maintenance. Email info@mallybeauty.com and they can help you!"

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for letting us know.

Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 scarlett811 said:

Thanks so much for letting us know.

You're welcome, scarlett811.Smile

Super Contributor
This is not a good sign at all. It does not take 4-5 days to get a website back up and running. I hope that Mally is not going out of business. I love her line.
Respected Contributor

She seems very much alive at Ulta. I think there will even be a class with her in our local one (40 miles away, but...local.)

Maybe she just has a substandard web manager. If they made major upgrades and they crashed, this can happen.