Contributor

Difference between age rebel eyeshadow stocks and older ones

Has anyone used the original Mally eyeshadow sticks and the newer Age Rebel ones? Is there any difference between them?
Super Contributor

Re: Difference between age rebel eyeshadow stocks and older ones

Adrienne, the rebel eyeshadow has eye brightener in it. The rebel goes on more smoothly than the regular sticks in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I do not know if there is a difference but have you noticed that when Mally shows us that her eye shadow does not come off how she ever so slightly cups her hand and rubs very quickly. I do not think she is rubbing the eye shadow at all.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

I own both versions but not many of the Age Rebel. The original I can test on my hand before using that day and try to rub off with soap and have a hard time getting it off unless I use makeup remover. On my eyes they last all day until I take it off with remover. However the Age Rebel glops in places and can collect in my crease. I don't layer or get that much on, but it seems to merge into blobs in places on my lid. I wouldn't get another Age Rebel (ones I have were in sets) but the regular are well worth owning some.