Occasional Contributor

Mally's mascara for sensitive eyes?

Has anyone had any experience in using Mally's mascara who have very sensitive eyes? I ordered the set of six for my daughter but she has a difficult time with mascara making her eyes itchy.

Contributor

Re: Mally's mascara for sensitive eyes?

YES- one of the only that doesn't bother me. I don't get itchy but my eyes water and burn. Mally mascara is wearable for me
Frequent Contributor

My experience is the opposite of the previous poster. I CAN NOT wear Mally mascara. It makes my eyes itchy and burn TERRIBLEY....and it makes me so mad because I just love her mascara. Nothing makes my eyelashes as thick and beautiful as her mascara but every time I wear it my eyes burn. I either have to use Almay or 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara. those two don't bother my eyes at all and they actually make my eyelashes look fuller and not just coated.

Contributor

I never really considered my eyes to be sensitive but Mally mascara has never bothered me. I can't use any Tarte eye products--they all make my eyes water and burn a little. Mally mascara is my favorite--a little goes a long way and stays on for me.

Respected Contributor

I wear contacts and every mascara most of my life has caused problems. Then came Mally. Finally, in my 50s I could wear mascara. It's the only one I can use and it does everything she claims. It's the best for me!

Respected Contributor

I think it is an individual thing.

I can't wear Mally at all. Or Tarte, and that is supposed to be for sensitive eyes too. It's always trial and error for me.

Honored Contributor

I have tremendously sensitive eyes and yet Mally's is the only mascara I wear ... and I like the results. It gives me the fringy lashes I was NEVER born with! I can also only wear Mineral Fusion pencil eyeliner -- maybe this tells you the degree of sensitivity I have. Other than this, others make my eyes feel tired/i t c h/ burn/turn red. HTH PS I have Mally's on AD.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Occasional Contributor

Thanks to all you great girls for your input regarding Mally's mascara for those who are sensitivity challenged. I guess it's going to be a try and see situation. Appreciate all of you and the time you took to answer my question!

Regular Contributor

On 1/23/2015 letsgoplaces said:

My experience is the opposite of the previous poster. I CAN NOT wear Mally mascara. It makes my eyes itchy and burn TERRIBLEY....and it makes me so mad because I just love her mascara. Nothing makes my eyelashes as thick and beautiful as her mascara but every time I wear it my eyes burn. I either have to use Almay or 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara. those two don't bother my eyes at all and they actually make my eyelashes look fuller and not just coated.

I've never heard of fruit pigmented mascara. Where would I find that?

Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Gogos said:
On 1/23/2015 letsgoplaces said:

I've never heard of fruit pigmented mascara. Where would I find that?

Pure has a website.