Valued Contributor
Got an email of a new kit called secret to happy ...looks good, only about 50 dollars and easy pay
Contributor

I'm not fond of the poreless perfection or the volumizing mascara...so it's an easy pass for me. I just discovered her double ended mascara in the green tube and am LOVING it!

Respected Contributor

What is the poreless perfection? I think it may be something that came in a previous kit? In a snake-patterned pink square compact? Because that compact broke asap but I didn't mind the powder.

Strangely, lovelylinda, I had trouble with the green double-ended mascara. It made my eyes water, while the white tube mascara is my absolute favorite.

I'm tempted by this kit for the pencil (I like interesting browns) and the mascara of course is always welcome. I wish she'd stop putting only PINK lipsticks in. Aren't there any other colors she likes on lips?

Respected Contributor

I have a question. I have the Age Rebel Diamond Un-powder that came in a previous Mally TSV. Can someone compare it to the Poreless Perfection? Thanks for any help.

pup

Respected Contributor
On 12/31/2014 pupwhipped said:

I have a question. I have the Age Rebel Diamond Un-powder that came in a previous Mally TSV. Can someone compare it to the Poreless Perfection? Thanks for any help.

pup

Anybody? Anyone out there??

Contributor
On 1/3/2015 pupwhipped said:

pup

I have both products. The one in this TSV is like a powder foundation. It is very easy to apply and has great coverage. It does not show fine lines and wrinkles and helps control some of my oil. The Un-powder that I have is a little bit sparkly. It gives me a glow over the foundation. The compacts look the same in person, but up close the Mally name is pink on the un-powder and white on the poreless perfection. I love both products, but they suit different purposes.

Honored Contributor

Got an email that my order has shipped!

Contributor

I was excited to order this kit because this is my absolute favorite foundation--so easy and quick. This is my very favorite mascara also, so I figure just getting those probably gets me the other items for virtually free! I love Mally's eyeshadow sticks and liners and use them pretty exclusively. I'm hoping that this liner pencil is as good as the ones you don't have to sharpen because that is all I use. They usually get as good of reviews. The eyebrow pencil looks like the IT cosmetic one that I like, so I'm hoping that this will be the same. I don't use lipgloss too much and I don't usually take the time to use concealer but I'll give this a try. Love the bag! So even though my "review" is a little premature for this actual kit, just thought I would say a word about some of the individual items.

Respected Contributor
On 1/10/2015 ladyd733 said:
On 1/3/2015 pupwhipped said:

pup

I have both products. The one in this TSV is like a powder foundation. It is very easy to apply and has great coverage. It does not show fine lines and wrinkles and helps control some of my oil. The Un-powder that I have is a little bit sparkly. It gives me a glow over the foundation. The compacts look the same in person, but up close the Mally name is pink on the un-powder and white on the poreless perfection. I love both products, but they suit different purposes.

Oh dear, I am just now seeing this. Thank you so much, ladyd733! I went ahead and ordered the Secret to Happiness set. It's on it's way to me. I like the Un-powder, and hope I will like the poreless perfecton. I do like several of the other items in this kit so I definitely think it will be good for me.

Thanks again!!!

Super Contributor

I have this kit already and really like it! (The Diamond Un-Powder is an (un)powder without actual coverage I believe(?), and the Poreless Foundation is a powder foundation with coverage). I love Mally's mascara and eye liners, and have been wanting the foundation so it's a great value for me (I got Light). I'm not so sure about the under eye product though, it looks sort of chalky on, it's very light. And the lip gloss is bright opaque shiny pink, it's too bright for me and not sheer so not very forgiving. I like the formula though, just not the color on me!