Super Contributor
I am very disappointed that Mally didn't have a holiday TSV like last year. This does not bode well for her line I'm afraid. I know that It cosmetics has become the new golden child loll, and I love that brand. I so hope that QVC continues to carry her line. Her products are wonderful and her kits are amazingly well priced
Honored Contributor

Re: Mally leaving the Q?????

I hope she doesn't go away as I enjoy watching her shows. I like her line better than IT and her shows are more interesting to watch for various reasons but mainly because she gives tips and tricks since she is a makeup artist.

Honored Contributor

maybe last years didnt sell well so they decided to skip a TSV?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

She's had a good number of TSVs this year already so there wasn't any reason to have another IMO.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Esteemed Contributor

I got her last TSV, which was A/D every three months. I sure don't think Mally would leave with the tons she's made at the Q. And Mally, don't know about her contract, but I see her in all the magazines. Makes me think, she's got lots going for her besides the Q.

Super Contributor

Well not just no holiday tsv. But no holiday kits.
Respected Contributor

They used to have a lot of the bare essentials make up shows and now they are hardly ever on. I hope to see more Mally and Laura Geller. I don't care for the it line.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

I had several of her auto deliveries that were cancelled on me this year so I don't know what's going on with her line but I'm not sure I would get on another auto delivery for her.

Super Contributor

Seems like she's been more focused on launching her items in Ulta stores.

Trusted Contributor

Sigh ~~~~~ It must be because she does not sell Dyson's, or Keurig's, Flashpad's or all the repetitive shows that are aired for hours and hours. I don't even watch anymore. How many Dyson or coffee makers can be presented?

I feel like I have been watching the "Christmas list for gifts" shows since they had Christmas in July. They chose their items, and that is all that has air time ever since.

I do find random items online that never get to air, but their shipping prices are just too high.

Maybe I am just over the thrill of QVC? Online shopping is so huge now, I can browse around randomly to other websites and find real deals now. I used to love some of the fun stuff they used to sell, even if the product only got minimal airtime.Now it is same stuff, different day.

I bet the hosts are sick of presenting the same stuff too.

MALLY!!!! Put a Dyson up on your make-up table and work around it {#emotions_dlg.lol}