Respected Contributor

A255144

This is a peach and rose cream blush duo with a brush. I think it's the most perfect blush I've ever used. I don't like smearing cream blush with fingers, and I find I often get too much powder blush on my face, and have to dust it off with a cotton pad. You apply this with a brush and pounce it on. I get the most natural flush. I use the rose color more than the peach, but both are good. I sure hope Mally keeps this; she seems to experiment a lot and change up formulations and products, but this is to me, as good as her mascara.

Contributor

I enjoy this duo as well. She has more in this kit...Blush is bashful (lighter pink), or Flushed (darker pink).

http://www.qvc.com/Mally-Vaca-Day-Beautiful-Skin-Duo.product.A255673.html?sc=A255673-SRCH&cm_sp=VIE...

Valued Contributor
I have the Vaca duo and love the Bashful blush. It came with the fair/light option. I could go medium but wonder if I'll get the same color blush, or the one that comes with the tan/rich? Does Mally normally do the kits with medium by giving the lighter or deeper blushes? I just ordered this other blush duo, I loved Bashful so much, it was near perfection & lasted longer than my powder blushes.