Respected Contributor

What A disappointment Her Last 2 Shows were 11/6/2014

I was really hoping she would come out with more matt eyeshadow sticks. Both her shows were disappointing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What A disappointment Her Last 2 Shows were 11/6/2014

Yeah, something is up, I am afraid.

Respected Contributor

Last shows forever? or just 2014?

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 mcall1020 said:

Last shows forever? or just 2014?

Just 2014

Esteemed Contributor

It's not Mally, blame the QVC buyers for what they order from her line. If QVC wanted Mally to supply more variety she would as QVC is a HUGE retail for a beauty vendor. By that I mean they offer an insane customer base, and the promotional aspect is significant as a QVC appearance generates attention close to the level of a multi-million dollar ad campaign in magazines ads/TV commercials do for brands. The beauty manufacturers have the data to show that traffic to their in-store counters, and on their own and other websites bump following a QVC appearance.

Unfortunately QVC buyers operate on sticking with the tried and true and inundating us with the same old/same old until the sales numbers say stop.

Regular Contributor

This is very disappointing. It seems QVC is promoting IT cosmetics now This seemed clear when they won the customer choice awards for best mascara and liner, which is a joke, because in no world are the IT mascara and liner better than Mally's, and I own both.

I love Mally and her products, and hate the thought of QVC phasing her out.

Trusted Contributor

Krissie22, I thought exactly the same thing! For whatever reason, ITCosmetics has all the air time (too much in my opinion in light of the number of companies on their internet listing). I like Jamie - but she's now on every other minute of every other day. I don't know what happened, but to me it's become obvious. I'm not even going to venture into a comparison of products, just the number of hours.

Regular Contributor

I remember back a long time ago when all they had a ton of tsv from Nick Chavez, Smashbox, Bare Minerals and Laura Geller. Then along came Ojon and Nick got pushed to the side. Wen, Mally and Tarte were on but not a lot. Then suddenly they were on all the time and along came the new stuff like It. Now it seems Mally, LG and BM are kind of being pushed to the side.

In no time another one will pop up and It will go to the sidelines. They do need a little more variety. I get tired of the same thing show after show. I do miss Smashbox and Holly. Loved watching her. Will be looking forward to her new line. Maybe she will be the new company that pops up. We can only hope.

Regular Contributor

I also miss Smashbox and Holly. She did good demos. I like learning tips and tricks from actual makeup artists, especially the caliber of Mally (obviously).

I like Jamie, too, and have my fair share of her products, but will miss Mally's demos. Sounds silly, but I've been looking forward to her Holiday TSV for months because they are always so awesome. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

On 11/7/2014 Karena said:

Yeah, something is up, I am afraid.

Was something announced? I didn't watch the shows, but I do have a lot of Mally's products and like them.