Valued Contributor

Will Mally have a big holiday TSV?

I didn't get hers last year because I already had many of those eyeshadows. It was a great set at a great price point. I'd love to get a TSV with some Face Defender. No yellow brightening cream please. Does Mally do a holiday TSV every year? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: Will Mally have a big holiday TSV?

good question! I can't remember but it seems like they said on her last tsv that it was the last tsv of the year but don't quote me on that- perhaps I am getting it confused with another line.

Trusted Contributor

I don't remember seeing one in the November Insider.

Super Contributor

she is cute as a bug..I hope all is ok with her line and Q- Is it her own phrase ? MAMA ?

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone. I know she's doesn't have one in Nov. Hoping for early December. It would still be able to be delivered by Christmas, not that my order would be a gift!
Trusted Contributor

On 10/16/2014 Cardamom said: Thanks everyone. I know she's doesn't have one in Nov. Hoping for early December. It would still be able to be delivered by Christmas, not that my order would be a gift!

Hey, Cardamom! I am sure she will have a holiday TSV in December. I always look forward to it!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 10/16/2014 Karena said:
On 10/16/2014 Cardamom said: Thanks everyone. I know she's doesn't have one in Nov. Hoping for early December. It would still be able to be delivered by Christmas, not that my order would be a gift!

Hey, Cardamom! I am sure she will have a holiday TSV in December. I always look forward to it!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi Karena! I hope so! I was thinking that last holiday set was in early December. She and tarte offer an exceptional deal. Hoping for Face Defender. I've been wanting to try it. I'm also almost out of Glow primer. I love that stuff.
Occasional Contributor

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but Mally's last TSV was her last one for the year according to the show host. I miss seeing her on like she used to be, seems she is has less and less shows.

Honored Contributor

On 11/4/2014 CheriDonnald said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but Mally's last TSV was her last one for the year according to the show host. I miss seeing her on like she used to be, seems she is has less and less shows.

Yes, she did say that last one was the last for the year.

Valued Contributor

Yep, the insider is up. No big holiday blockbuster. Smiley Sad