Occasional Contributor

be fierce fearless and free kit

I have never tried mally before because I have such dry skin. I was just diagnosed with breast cancer and could really use the bullet proof eye make up with the emotional roller coaster I am on. There are times I need to cry but I don't want my kids to see me always looking tearful with smudged makeup
Trusted Contributor

Re: be fierce fearless and free kit

Dear OP: I empathize with your plight. Many of us are going thru the same thing. When Mally told the audience the inspiration for the fierce,free fearless set I broke down too. She dedicated it to us. Bulletproof because she knows about the tears. So you see some people care about you even though they don't know you personally. I don't know if there is a thread where we can talk each other through the pain and the darkness but maybe someone should start one. --- they talk about so many frivolous things, which is sometimes great distraction, but sometimes, just sometimes it would be nice to be who you are , facing what we face and be able to talk about the products that help lift your spirits, improve your appearance, reinforcing self care, and other coping mechanisms. I was horrified that your outreach drew in no responders. But there really are a few out here who care, Breathe then take the next breath, that's all we have. And pray!
Valued Contributor

Re: be fierce fearless and free kit

I think many of us have been touched by breast cancer...I have many family members and friends who are survivors! Try the Mally kit, you can return it if you don't like it...

Best to you as you go through this journey!