Trusted Contributor

Mallys make up is without equal. When she says bulletproof she means it . Theyperform, they last, they flatter. Its her character that outshines everything ! Her collection in honor of her mother who survived cancer for ?seventeen years is awesome. I will give the shadows and brightener to my daughter but she's not getting one piece of the rest and I would pay the price just for the bag. She understands that some of us are going through catastrophic illnesses, some of us are challenged beyond what we feel we can stand up to. She dedicates her efforts to those of us who cry. When she says she puts her heart and soul into her work I believe every word.

What a blessing she is to me (and a whole lot of other women who have lived lives fraught with tribulation)!

Occasional Contributor
Glad to hear your review. I was just diagnosed with breast cancer and I am counting on this kit to help me through my tearful days. Mally is so encouraging and uplifting I am really looking forward to trying her products
Super Contributor

I used her eye liners, mascara, and shadows before, during and after my diagnosis, chemo, radiation and surgery. I still use it as I love most of her products. I don't use everything as I like things from other lines as well. But I do love her eye products !

No, I don't think she is one bit phony. She and her husband are the real deal. Their love and life story are precious, and they work hard because of her dedication to products and customers.

I like her a lot. But many people who are crabby think she is too exuberant. They don't understand positive, spiritual, motivated happy people !

Scrapperevenstar, if you trust God for every detail of your moments and turn them all over to Him constantly as you make your journey through cancer treatment, you will find the journey much easier than you now expect, and I'm betting you won't have many , if any, tearful days. I didn't have one , and I'm now over a year out in remission. Praise God, he is the greatest Healer !!

Keep smiling, think positive, and don't "borrow trouble" !! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm praying for you.

Blessings. Smile

Occasional Contributor
Hope 1 thank you for the encouragement! I do have faith and trust in God to be with me on this journey. It is tough but we can do all things through Christ!!
Trusted Contributor
... Who strengthens us.
Super Contributor

I agree I love Mally and her spirit and high energy. If I could afford it I would spend a lot of money on her stuff! But I have to be good, so I just get some here and there. I am really tempted by the 6 piece fearless collection, especially because 10% goes to a good cause.

Good luck and strength to all of you battling breast cancer or any illness! I just had my first mammogram yesterday.

Respected Contributor

I took the Mally plunge yesterday with her kit. I especially am eager to use the eyeshadows. Hope they're not too shimmery. The only piece I would pass on to my DD is the gloss.

Nice kit, Mally!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown