Regular Contributor

Mally's Simple Steps to a U, You Love AD

Hi. I hoping someone can help me with this. Were the AD kits supposed to be different colors for the eye liner, lip and shadow?

Just got my 2nd and it's the same as the first one.

Super Contributor

Re: Mally's Simple Steps to a U, You Love AD

They should be different but that's the auto delivery that they didn't list the colors for them. If it's the same I'm glad I got mad and cancelled this when they backordered it.

Honored Contributor

No, it said it was the same colors for the AD, which I thought was weird.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised you got yours because I got an email that QVC was trying to work with the vender to get more stock. Mine is delayed but if the colors are all the same I'm going to cancel it.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Makupnut!

You know, I was coming here to post the same exact thing you did!! I just received my 2nd shipment, and all of my colors are the same, too. Now, I distinctly remember Mally & the host say that each shipment would come with different colors in the eyeliner, shadow stick, and lipstick & of course the foundation, under eye brightener, & mascara would all be the same colors we received in our first shipment. What gives?!?! I know I wouldn't have ordered it on AD if the colors were going to be the same every time! Have you or anyone else contacted CS about this & gotten a response?? Gosh, I don't want to have to ship yet another beauty kit back...this is getting really frustrating!

Occasional Contributor

I just got an email saying ad is cancelled for this item did anyone else get this Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

I got the first one and love it. I did not do the AD, but I heard her say the AD colors would be different. The first one was a successful sell out, and I'm surprised if she cancels the second. Although I loved the first one, I would not be happy with an automatic delivery of all the same.

Honored Contributor

I just realized I have one of the old shows still recorded and they say a few times on the presentation you receive all the same colors and products. And on the advertisement, it does NOT state you get different colors- it says you receive the same shipment.

I was surprised they went through with the ADs because of how high priced the foundation alone is! I want to try the foundation at some point but I'm going to wait until Mally has it on her site and has a sale. Too expensive on QVC and don't need/want the brush. It looks like a nice foundation though!

Occasional Contributor

On 10/31/2014 HappyDaze said:

I just realized I have one of the old shows still recorded and they say a few times on the presentation you receive all the same colors and products. And on the advertisement, it does NOT state you get different colors- it says you receive the same shipment.

I was surprised they went through with the ADs because of how high priced the foundation alone is! I want to try the foundation at some point but I'm going to wait until Mally has it on her site and has a sale. Too expensive on QVC and don't need/want the brush. It looks like a nice foundation though!

HappyDaze, thank you so very much. Thank goodness you had a show DVR'd! I was so wrong!

I really love the foundation. It makes my face look flawless, except for my nose. But my horrible nose is my own fault. I can't stay out of the magnifying mirror, so I've got red spots, flaky skin, bumps & pitting, and it just looks awful. But, honestly, I can't stop. It's gotten so bad that my DH has to lock up my mirror & extracting tool in the safe. but, for the rest of my face, the foundation really is a holy grail product for me.