Contributor
Nearly all the discussions are gone and her makeup has not been featured. No awards I see this time around, unless I'm not looking in the right places? Anyone know?
Super Contributor

Re: What has happened to mally?

I agree...Q seems to really be holding out. A small list is here of some winners.

I DID VOTE-

Super Contributor

Saw Mally on the Rachael Ray early last week. Perhaps she is moving on or branching out her brand availability.

Respected Contributor

I'm not quite understanding. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} Mally isn't going anywhere. They haven't announced the winners yet, and even if she didn't win anything she would still be at Q.

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

I'm not quite understanding. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} Mally isn't going anywhere. They haven't announced the winners yet, and even if she didn't win anything she would still be at Q.

Yes they have. Bare Minerals and IT won almost everything in the makeup categories.

LINK

Respected Contributor

OP, I don't see where the Mally threads are gone. Mally still has her own part of the forum, just like Bare Minerals, WEN.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Come on, the Beauty Awards are a joke! There are 4-5 choices...when there are thousands of brands and dozens on QVC. THis is nothing but a ploy to push those particular items! SAles pitch.

Honored Contributor

Nothing, as far as I know.

If her makeup isn't featured, it could be due to her own schedule. She's had late night (middle of the night) appearances and has two more dedicated hours this month. There are also three pages of Mally items available.

Honored Contributor

Mally has her own forum here and people have been talking about her items both there and here still. In fact, there have been several threads about her TSV AD and her new foundation just recently.

Esteemed Contributor

Since voting for the Q beauty awards are limited to a limited selection of products sold on I consider them to be a marketing scam. It's a cheesy way to research how customer perception (the votes) stand up to their actual sales numbers. Only the naive would not believe that the candidates are the 5 biggest sellers in each category, and has nothing to do with best. If QVC were really interested in finding out "our true feelings" of best products, they would allow us to write in our choice for each category -- even if the rules stated the vote would only count for items sold by QVC.

All this contest does is give the powers that be the validation they need to have more hours per month of the winning products brand. Thus, expect even more hours of IT to be on upcoming schedules.